Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Looking for anyone in or close to Jacksonville to hangout with! I'd like to put together a cruise and/or photoshoot!

checking in. dont think my cars photo worthy though yet. lol:)
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

I'm in Jax.

Comment

No doubt...glad to see theres others here! What do yall drive? Obviously E30's lol but like model and mods

Comment

swartze '87 eta sedan. no mods really right now. almost done replacing all the worn parts. once i do my suspension bushings and tie rods ill be good to go. got big plans for my baby!

blacked out grill and repainted all of the plastic trim. switched lights over to U.S. ellipsoids and frenched the highs... O and my r3vlimited and respect your elders bmw stickers! lol thats good for somthing right.
          DENY IGNORANCE!
          Schwarz 325-totaled
          brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
            swartze '87 eta sedan. no mods really right now. almost done replacing all the worn parts. once i do my suspension bushings and tie rods ill be good to go. got big plans for my baby!

blacked out grill and repainted all of the plastic trim. switched lights over to U.S. ellipsoids and frenched the highs... O and my r3vlimited and respect your elders bmw stickers! lol thats good for somthing right.
            stickers count for everything duh! lol

Comment

Live in Callahan. Have a 1989 4-door cirrus blue E-30 purchased in 1990. Also 1988 E-24 635csi. Will be glad to meet up one day.

Scratchy.

Comment

I'm in Callahan often. My girlfriend lives out there. We all gotta meet up sometime.
                DENY IGNORANCE!
                Schwarz 325-totaled
                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I'm in nearby Gainesville!

Comment

I'm gonna put together a photoshoot here in jax...hope nearby ones can join! When is a good day for yall? I'm goin outta town the 15th - 18th but maybe before or after then would be good! I know of some good spots and they are low friendly...kinda have to be seeming as I'm pretty low lol but for anyone else thats low too you dont have to worry lol

Comment

im down. ill be out of town towards the end of the month but im open whenever pretty much in the after noons
                      DENY IGNORANCE!
                      Schwarz 325-totaled
                      brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I'm in WGV, come to wild wing cafe on southside blvd by tinseltown Tuesday evenings at 7pm. We have a solid BMW group and we welcome fellow enthusiasts.
                        1988 - BMW 325iS

Comment

I am in St. Augustine, ZinnoiS you are my neighbor and I will get down the street to meet you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
                            I am in St. Augustine, ZinnoiS you are my neighbor and I will get down the street to meet you soon.
                            I saw your car parked out at the 4th of July party at the amenity center then I figured out you live on the opposite side of Caparina. Fancy that...
                            1988 - BMW 325iS

Comment

im in crestview ( 30 mins from panama city ) and im down

Comment

Working...
                              X