5.0 e30 metro booster question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0 e30 metro booster question

So I'm working on my 5.0 swap and I'm going with a metro booster. Someone was using a Kia spectra master on there swap but it looks the same as the stock metro master so I'm going to try to use the metros master. My question is one the stock master in my 1991 318i what brake line is for what on the master cylinder I know they both go to the abs but is the front line for the front brakes and is the rear line for the rears or what? Also where does my slave cylinder line run too I know it uses the same master as my brakes. If I didn't clarify what I'm trying to ask I'm sorry. I have too much info and questions running through my mind right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just doing a quick Google it seems the Kia has a larger bore, 15/16" for the Kia versus 13/16" for the Metro. I'd go with the Kia part I think.

I'm not sure on the rest, will let someone else answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
      Just doing a quick Google it seems the Kia has a larger bore, 15/16" for the Kia versus 13/16" for the Metro. I'd go with the Kia part I think.

I'm not sure on the rest, will let someone else answer that.

One thing I'm not good with at all is brake systems that's helps thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The brakes start out with one line front and one line rear, they hit the ABS and front gets split up there. The rears go to the back and split up by the subframe.

Comment

Can confirm the Dorman Kia Spectra master cylinder is 15/16" bore.

Comment

Working...
          X