Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Hey Team. I think we may have enough people here in Palm Beach County to start a more local thread. Big up to Vedubin for putting South Florida on the map. His thread is what started a lot of the South Florida E30 nation to exchange ideas. The numbers speak for themselves.

IMHO, the Broward crew should start a thread for Broward County. Then we could have area meets and invite other teams to participate. Again this is not an undermine of the Miami thread. It is an extension of.

With that being said. PBC let's see where everybody is and put some things together. Swaps, meets, wtb parts, help maintain each others cars. Whatever. Pictures of builds, family, gf's, pets, wtf ever. My phone, talk or text is 561-758-7218.

Cheers.............G.

Keeping it real bump.

Comment

I'm a little north in Port St. Lucie. Would be nice to see who's local. I've seen a couple other nice e30's in the area, but have no clue if they are on here.

Comment

Thanks for your response. Whenever you see an E30, invite the owner to R3V. You can also give them my number listed above. We can get something local going.

Cars for sale
        Parts for sale
        Product info
        Meets / Social events
        Tech support
        Wheels and tires
        Custom fabrications
        Swaps / trades
        Local E30 owners who can help you fix your car.
        Electronics

Please give feedback. Pro or con.

Thanks again.

Comment

There is a guy up here in PSL that does good interior work. His shop is called undercover interiors. He's also a bmw enthusiast and has a nice e21. When I met him he said he's also looking for more local bmw people to get a meet going.

Comment

Im down. I met a couple e30 guys last night at our weekly meet. There out there where is everyone at?
            I need a front lip if someone is local im interested.

Comment

where's the local wpb meet?

Comment

I can vouch, that Gary is real and sincere and a bmw guy deep down. He has bought many parts from me. Did instant payments on all transaction. A good honest fair person all the way around. I am up on the Florida/Georgia border so if you or anyone needs parts I am a drive away.
                SHAWN

Comment

Thanks Shawn. Good doing business with to. Im just trying to get something more local going. There were about 9 cars at the BMWCCA event at Okeeheelee Park. Everybody had some great cars. We need to kick that for the E30 crowd at least once every 3 months.

Keep the comments coming. Pro or Con.

Peace

Comment

Okee and jog thursday nights around 10. Spot changes though. Big mixed crowd of cars and people

Comment

FYI.......
                      BMWCCA Everglades Chapter is having a meet tomorrow Aug. 10, 2013 at 9am. Being held at the Elliot Museum in Stuart, Fl. Google the address.

After the morning events, the club will meet for lunch at a restaurant to be determined. I hope some e30 people from here and up in that area go by and represent. After all E21 and E30 put BMW on the map.
                      Thanks to Raul for the info.
                      G.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                        FYI.......
                        BMWCCA Everglades Chapter is having a meet tomorrow Aug. 10, 2013 at 9am. Being held at the Elliot Museum in Stuart, Fl. Google the address.

After the morning events, the club will meet for lunch at a restaurant to be determined. I hope some e30 people from here and up in that area go by and represent. After all E21 and E30 put BMW on the map.
                        Thanks to Raul for the info.
                        G.
                        Sucks I have to work tomorrow..

Comment

Hey Gary, I'm down for a meet. Let me know Palm Beach +1

Comment

Let's put something togather for about a month from now. Palm Beach County + 2. LoL.

Comment

Hey just a quick note. Anybody got a place they reccommend for service, tires, a/c, electronics etc in Palm Beach County, post them up. E30's are maintenance machines. Some are almost 20 years old. We need to keep each other up on things.

One Love.........G.

Comment

Working...
                              X