HELP, I need a M60 oil filter housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP, I need a M60 oil filter housing

Guys, do any of you have a spare oil filter housing from an E32 or E34 M60 with the hoses (it is important that the hoses come with). I need the type that bolts to the block not the type that bolts to the fender.
    Initially I though my oil filter housing (E38 fender mount) would work but now that I have the remote booster mounted there is no room for it.
    If you have one that you can spare please PM me and we can work out money and shipping.

Originally posted by _JohnnyD_ View Post
    Guys, do any of you have a spare oil filter housing from an E32 or E34 M60 with the hoses (it is important that the hoses come with). I need the type that bolts to the block not the type that bolts to the fender.
    Initially I though my oil filter housing (E38 fender mount) would work but now that I have the remote booster mounted there is no room for it.
    If you have one that you can spare please PM me and we can work out money and shipping.
    Yup, I do. I actually have the E38 and the E32 styles, with hoses. PM me and I can get it out to you...

Garey

Comment

Thanks for the great offer.
      I might have lucked out, I picked up a 530 oil filter housing at a wrecker local to my inlaws (it finally paid off to visit the inlaws) but I couldn't get the hoses off of the engine mount (engine was still in the car). I'm going to try and bolt it on with my hoses and see what happens.
      I'll let you know by the end of the week if I still need that housing.

Comment

Working...
      X