1988 325iS - 24V - GC - Cardinal Interior - BBK - 95% Fresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 325iS - 24V - GC - Cardinal Interior - BBK - 95% Fresh

I have been toying with idea of another E36 project and then maybe a mostly stock/OEM+ E36 M3 sedan daily. So the Jeep has been for sale for a little while and thinking about selling the E30 as well. I will start by saying the vehicle is very clean and as you will see it is well put together with top quality parts.

1988 325iS
    Original California Vehicle
    2 Owner Car
    Low Mileage on chassis - ~150,000

Full Build with lots of pics:
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Reveal thread with more pics and car details:
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Engine:
    130,000 mile M52B28
    OBD1 Swapped
    ALL new sensors, gaskets, belts etc.
    93 Octane TRM Custom Tune
    All parts, brackets, clamps, hoses etc to properly OBD1 24V Swap
    Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
    Fresh Coolant Hoses
    Fresh Plugs
    Long Tube Headers
    Magnaflow High Flow Cat
    Custom 2.5" Exhaust
    Generic Muffler w/ dual 3" straight cut tips

Trans/Driveline:
    ZF320 Transmission - No 5th Gear Indent Issue
    UUC Lightweight Flywheel
    UUC Segmented Kevlar Clutch
    UUC Street Trans mounts w/ Cups
    Fresh OEM Guibo
    Fresh OEM CSB
    Fresh Driveshaft - Fully rebuilt and balanced
    3.25S Diff with fresh fluid, e30 output flanges and e30 cover
    Poly Subframe and RTABs

Brakes:
    UUC BBK Front
    UUC Stainless Lines
    Hawk HP+ Rear Pads
    Fresh Rotors Front and Rear + Sensors
    Fresh Fluid

Exterior:
    OEM Mtech 1 Spoiler
    Factory IS Lip
    RyanG Lip Splitter
    Euro Grills
    Black Kidney Grills - Not Painted
    Trims/Bumper Surrounds/etc Painted and Refreshed

Interior:
    Cardinal Front and Rear Seats - Minty Fresh
    ZHP Knob
    MTech Cloth shifter/ebrake
    OEM Z4 2.5 Short Shift Kit
    UUC DDSR
    Personal Leather Steering Wheel

Electronics/Lighting:
    55W 5K HIDs
    Yellow High beams
    Yellow Fogs
    Kenwood eXcelon w/ USB iPod
    Complete Stereo Re-Wire
    Zapco Components
    Blaupunkt Amplifiers

Wheels/Tires/Suspension:
    Ground Control Custom Coilovers
    Shortened Housings w/ Koni Adjustables
    525/700 Rates
    GC Caster/Camber Plates
    GC RSM
    IE Front/Rear Strut Braces
    ST Front Sway Installed(rear included but stock rear installed)
    Fresh control arms, tie rods, E36 Rack, boots, bushings etc. All front suspension/steering is 100% fresh.
    16x8 ET20 Polished Slipstreams - E30 Hub Centric
    BFGoodrich KDW2 225.45.16 Square Setup

There is way more and I know I am forgetting stuff. As you will see in the build thread there was no skimping on the project. Little things like new license plate bulb holders with LED lights were installed. New gaskets. Bolts and nuts. Brackets. Hoses. Belts. Etc. All was changed at the time of install. There is no smoking. No leaking. No weird noses. The interior is clean. The exterior is clean. It is ready to drive, road trip, track or autox. It is damn fun. It fires immediately. It runs good in the rain, cold or heat. Just want to do something new.

Issues: No Car is perfect…
    -Small Dent(1/2in) over rear wheel arch
    -Slight paint fade on roof/Clear Intact
    -Horn Works but needs to be wired to Personal Horn Button
    -iS Lip fell off and got a rubber scuff – No Damage – All clips/brackets were replaced with new

I can provide references that have driven, ridden and seen this car in person and can state the condition the vehicle is in and the way it drives and feels. The car is nice and I would not hesitate to fly in and drive it to California if need be. There is no known issue that would cause me to think it would not make it and thousands of miles after that. The only reason why this and my Jeep Wrangler is for sale is I want to get back into an E36 M3… that has 4 doors and a 5 speed. And maybe an E36 M3 coupe? Thanks for looking!

Will consider trades for an E36 M3. Must be clean and modifications that are tasteful are fine. Equal value cars or lesser value cars plus trades. Prefer sedans and only 5 speeds. Let me know what you have available!

Asking 12,500obo

This is open to wheeling and dealing. It is my starting price. Equal vehicles sell anywhere from 10K-14K. It is a NICE car. I would look through the two post linked above. They are PAGES long and detail everything done... and there is a lot. At this point I can say I have certainly forgotten something that was updated or changed so if there are questions please let me know.

PS - Happy to talk on the phone if you prefer. Current WORKING odometer is 152,XXX miles. That is correct and properly documented chassis mileage. 2 owner(now 3 owner) California car.

Last edited by dinanm3atl; 12-31-2010, 07:33 PM.

Man bro, so it's official...your car would make my wife happy, and me oh so very happy!

Forget an M3, you've been there done that...You need an M30...in an e21...ALPINA style!!

I don't think the stars will align enough for our numbers to match up but, once my 330 is sold I'll be looking for its replacement, unless it gets traded.
    BUY YOUR KLUB VINTAGE WINDOW DECALS!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265552

Klub Vintage - Classic and specialty car builds and restorations

http://www.klubvintage.com

Located in Lambertville NJ

Comment

Thanks for the kind words :)

Just want an E36 M3... I loved my 99 M3...

Comment

This is my dream DB car, GLWS!
        ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

I've ridden in this car and it is absurd. Super solid and sticks to the ground like no other.

Good luck with the sale!
          Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Bump
            Last edited by dinanm3atl; 12-27-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Buyer found local 24V in California and easier for him to deal with that which I understand. Car is ready to roll! Let me know if you have ANY other questions!

Buy Buy Buy

Comment

stunning car, everything done ready to enjoy, GLWS, Ill pass the word along up here.

L

PS Does the plate come with the car?
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

if your getting bored with it just throw on a turbo kit. Im sure you'll fall in love again ;)

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                    stunning car, everything done ready to enjoy, GLWS, Ill pass the word along up here.

L

PS Does the plate come with the car?

It does not! hah

Thanks!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

While this is an awesome car, I think you're a bit optimistic about the price.

GLWS.
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have an Estoril blue M3/4/5 that I'm interested in trading.
                          Email me @ ampaglione at yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            While this is an awesome car, I think you're a bit optimistic about the price.

GLWS.
                            I don't think so. Most are saying it is a pretty darn fair price which I believe it is.

Thanks.

Originally posted by amcp View Post
                            I have an Estoril blue M3/4/5 that I'm interested in trading.
                            Email me @ ampaglione at yahoo.com

Will send email.

Comment

Sell me your wheels. Do it.
                              E30 M52B28

Comment

Working...
                              X