Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cook View Post
    Nikon?
    Seriously guy? I thought being a fanboy died out in 2009.

No need to hate on the other big brand if you're a die hard fan/shooter of the other brand.

You live in an awesome place, that shares a name with awesome people, don't muck it up.

Dig the rig shot though.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

People are always taking the piss on here, im surprised that wasn't seen as a joke! I know nikons are good, i loved the d300s i tried.

Cheers, im not a massive fan of that shot though. I can pick shit loads of faults with it

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
        People are always taking the piss on here, im surprised that wasn't seen as a joke! I know nikons are good, i loved the d300s i tried.

Cheers, im not a massive fan of that shot though. I can pick shit loads of faults with it
        Ah, my bad then. With it being short I assumed it wasn't lighthearted for some reason, all is well.

Yeah, it's because if you were using Nikon glass it wouldn't have icky ghosting and overdone blur? Heh, jk!
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
          i have that lens now. lol at the hood.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Build thread (in Swedish):http://www.zatzy.com/projekt/374743-...megapower.html
            '91 E30 316i
            '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Too bad it still looks like a SAAB....
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

+1.

They ruined a perfectly good viper. Go steal an LS1 out of a Camaro like everyone else does.
                1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                    +1.

They ruined a perfectly good viper. Go steal an LS1 out of a Camaro like everyone else does.

It all started out with his friend buying a damaged Viper, but it proved too difficult and costly to repair that car, so he came up with the idea of mounting the drive-train into a 9-3 body. And off they went! He participated in two projects before and Emil thought it was about time for him to do his own project, basically they are using the body and interior from the 9-3 and the rest from the Viper. The first thing they had to do was to make sure the engine would fit and build a structure for the drive-train into the 9-3 body.
                    The car underwent certification this weekend!

Amazing tunnel work:
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by EndreM View Post
                      UMM

WOOOW

HOLLY FUCK

yeah sabb I would want to own and actually drive
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

What's worse than a wrecked Viper? Using wrecked viper parts in a SAAB....
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

So instead of fixing the viper or putting it in something awesome, they put it in a piece of shit Saab.
                          1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

+1.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            Too bad it still looks like a SAAB....
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            What's worse than a wrecked Viper? Using wrecked viper parts in a SAAB....
                            So instead of fixing the viper or putting it in something awesome, they put it in a piece of shit Saab.
                            You're all wrong.

That thing is badass. If the viper is wrecked beyond repair, why the fuck wouldn't you use it's engine for another car? The Saab looks sick as fuck, and the fab work is amazing.

Comment

Is that even a true Saab, or is that a Subaru designed Saab that was rebadged?
                              sigpic

Comment

Nah thats not a saabaru

Comment

Working...
                                X