I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gooneric.
    I've got an '86 320i Euro with an M20B20.

My discussions with MEPEH are in this thread and I ordered injectors for him yesterday. He's gonna send me some!:D !

My injectors are 0280 150 0160.
    Real OEM says 13641726989 which seems to cross to quite a few Bosch numbers, 0126, 0133, even 0716.

You'd want to make sure what you have, though.

Comment

Same number for me when i checked realoem , so i would be needing the same as yours i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
        I have a 1986 Euro-spec E30 VIN 1559399 with an M20B20, L-Jetronic. It runs crazy rich and idles badly. I'm about to park it for the winter but come spring it'd be nice to have nice clean sparkly injectors.

Here's a series of silly questions, feel free to reply with an eye-roll gif:
        (Thanks to my daughters clear young eyes) the existing injector pn is 0280 150 0160 .
        Real OEM says 13641726989 which seems to cross to quite a few Bosch numbers, 0126, 0133, even 0716?

Stealing your quote Subdad :) but to the point , i have the same model car... my VIN is 9498630 , and i'll need replacements for mine

Comment

Originally posted by Gooneric View Post
          Stealing your quote Subdad :) but to the point , i have the same model car... my VIN is 9498630 , and i'll need replacements for mine
          I have a set ready.
          Get your Injectors Cleaned HERE

Comment

Sending PM

Comment

Had my injectors cleaned and they turned out great! Cant wait to get them installed. Thanks again

Comment

Thanks, glad i could help
                I'm always debating if i should start adding clear coat to protect them. Kinda' want to keep the price down.

Comment

Just got my injectors in the mail today. Prompt shipping...I appreciate it!
                  Current:
                  1989 325i
                  1988 M3
                  1987 325ic
                  Past:
                  2001 330ci
                  2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
                    Just got my injectors in the mail today. Prompt shipping...I appreciate it!
                    Can you share how long it took from the day you shipped them to me to the day you got them back delivered ?
                    I'm sure lots of people would love to know and i'm kinda curious too

Comment

Absolutely. I actually ordered a whole new set so I didn't send you mine, however I sent you a payment Monday, and was told you would ship it later that day. Guessing USPS didn't ship it out until Tuesday and the package arrived (well packaged btw) the same Friday. When i can I'll upload pictures of the unboxing for anyone interested or on the ropes about this.

Honest seller; anyone debating this should just go for it. You won't find a deal like this again!
                      Current:
                      1989 325i
                      1988 M3
                      1987 325ic
                      Past:
                      2001 330ci
                      2001 M3

Comment

Fantastic service and great communication. I am thrilled with the result - my car idles and runs much smoother.

My original set were horrible, but he worked with me to find 6 injectors that would match. It took about 2 weeks total, but that is because I had to ship out some additional injectors after my original 6 were identified as impossible-to-match. Would have been about a week turn otherwise . . . and mind you this was over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Comment

Glad i could help.
                          Turn over is a lot longer if i don't have the injectors in stock and you have some that can't be matched. Usually about 1 week, since i get my supplies each weekend.

I try to keep stock for BMWs, since half the orders come from BMW enthusiasts :)

Comment

Running very low on Repair Kits, there might be delays with the orders.
                            Should get new stock late next week.
                            I think i have enough to cover the current orders that were requested.

Comment

Out of supplies until end of next week. Sorry guys

Comment

Last set results.
                                These are the famous 126 ETA engine injectors :(

Here'e the details

Issues:
                                3rd Picture is the difference between the old Filter and the New one :). Typical for these ETA injectors
                                One Leaking injector
                                And one Injector was overflowing.

Videos:
                                Before Cleaning

Leaking injector

After Cleaning - Final Results
                                Last edited by MEPEH; 12-04-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X