No announcement yet.

I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 Lucas Injectors From 95///M3 and 715 blue tops...

Those Lucas flow like a waterfall :) over 270 cc/min

715 Blue Top Injectors

Spray test

Last edited by MEPEH; 12-04-2012, 02:44 PM.
    Get your Injectors Cleaned HERE

Comment

The blue 715 were great out the box.
      They have been sitting for a while so I was afraid I'd have some stuck ones but they worked great.
      There was little change as far as flow rate, but the filters came apart when I removed them.
      I usually flush them to 160cc/min. If an injector doesn't show that in 3 flushes , I just scrap it

One Lucas injector had a bad spray pattern was 5% higher.
      I did 3 flushes on them, about 1 hour of just flushing only. *
      Only one injector was causing the issue but turned out great.

Flow rates on the lucas are confusing. Some sources say 290 and some say 270.
      It really depends on the solvent you use. So to me it matters if they are all within 2% of eachother.
      5.6 cc/min in this case

1 276 was 280
      2 272
      3 273
      4 272
      5 272
      6 273

Comment

Bump for awesome seller and great deal. Just waiting on my vcg and im putting them in. My engine stumbles a bit and im pretty sure its from a leaky injector(s).
        Current:
        1989 325i
        1988 M3
        1987 325ic
        Past:
        2001 330ci
        2001 M3

Comment

Got my injectors today!
          MEPEH shipped them when he said he would, by the method I requested (USPS), and properly packed and labelled for Canadian border crossing.

They look to be just as he said they would be and I want to install them Right Now. But once again the forecast is for snow, rain, wind and generalized nastiness. First nice day (sun would be good, cold is OK too if it isn't windy) I'll stick them in and send the old ones back to MEPEH to fix for the next poor guy who has a Jetronic M20.

MEPEH, do you have any general advice, arcane wisdom for installing injectors? Favourite lube for o-rings, how not to nick o-rings, ways you've seen to screw up...

Generally, I think it goes:
          - work outside until fuel system is de-pressurized.
          - pull fuel pump fuse, restart and run until engine dies due fuel starvation
          - crack fuel line
          (Follow Bentley instructions re fuel rail and injectors)
          - replace fuse, re-pressurize
          - leak check
          - start, idle, leak check.
          - once around block
          - leak check.

I've learned not to use an incandescent trouble light around fuel, particulary fuel under pressure. Guess how I learned. :shock:
          Last edited by SubDad; 12-07-2012, 04:21 PM. Reason: Repeat after me: Edit, THEN hit submit

Comment

Could you do this for my 525cc injectors? (turbo m20)

They should be just fine (only 25k? on em), but better safe than sorry.
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
              Could you do this for my 525cc injectors? (turbo m20)

They should be just fine (only 25k? on em), but better safe than sorry.
              Yes, i can do those too.
              I'm out of supplies at the moment. Will have them next week probably.
              I'll update the thread as soon as i get them

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
                Got my injectors today!
                MEPEH shipped them when he said he would, by the method I requested (USPS), and properly packed and labelled for Canadian border crossing.

They look to be just as he said they would be and I want to install them Right Now. But once again the forecast is for snow, rain, wind and generalized nastiness. First nice day (sun would be good, cold is OK too if it isn't windy) I'll stick them in and send the old ones back to MEPEH to fix for the next poor guy who has a Jetronic M20.

MEPEH, do you have any general advice, arcane wisdom for installing injectors? Favourite lube for o-rings, how not to nick o-rings, ways you've seen to screw up...

Generally, I think it goes:
                - work outside until fuel system is de-pressurized.
                - pull fuel pump fuse, restart and run until engine dies due fuel starvation
                - crack fuel line
                (Follow Bentley instructions re fuel rail and injectors)
                - replace fuse, re-pressurize
                - leak check
                - start, idle, leak check.
                - once around block
                - leak check.

I've learned not to use an incandescent trouble light around fuel, particulary fuel under pressure. Guess how I learned. :shock:
                Good advise SubDad.. don't forget to depressurize the fuel rail.
                Just run the engine with the fuel pump fuse out and you'll be fine.

At the risk of everyone laughing at me, i just spit on the oring to help it slide in the fuel rail. Some people complain that oil will damage them, but i've seen them covered in oil at 200k miles and they weren't that bad :)

I usually include an extra set of orings in case you damage some on the injectors.

If it happens that i forgot to include them and you damaged some, just PM me and i'll send you replacements, just cover shipping

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
                  Bump for awesome seller and great deal. Just waiting on my vcg and im putting them in. My engine stumbles a bit and im pretty sure its from a leaky injector(s).
                  Thanks

Comment

No worries, MEPEH.

I'm not laughing at the spit method, it's worked for me before.

I didn't see spare orings, but I'm not fussed and you shouldn't send me any spares. I'll check the box again, no worries, and thank you for the service.

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
                      No worries, MEPEH.

I'm not laughing at the spit method, it's worked for me before.

I didn't see spare orings, but I'm not fussed and you shouldn't send me any spares. I'll check the box again, no worries, and thank you for the service.
                      I know so far i've only missed one package were i didn't include a spare
                      There should be extra black and brown o-rings included (1 each)

Comment

I checked the box.
                        You did indeed send me spares, one black and one brown.

See? Like I said: No Worries! :)

Comment

definitely going to do this when i start taking apart my vert this winter. once i start getting snow here you'll be getting a pm.

Comment

Looking forward to getting mine soon, thanks for the Info Subdad :D

Comment

MEPEH runs his service extremely well. Great communication and the finished product is excellent.

The M20B25 injectors will go to him soon...
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I bought a set of injectors from MEPEH last week. I haven't installed them yet as I'm flying out of town on Wednesday but they look great. Shipping took all of about 2 days to the East Coast for anyone that is curious. I'll try to update after I install them later this month.

Comment

Working...
                                X