No announcement yet.

BimmerHeads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a set of ronal ls from Shant and couldn't be happier. He gave me an awesome price and even threw in some extra tires :D

-NICK

Comment

Thank you shant. head is in and numbers will be up by friday.

Comment

Good guy here. And quality workmanship/service. Thumbs Up!
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Never met you Shant, but wow what a great job on my head you built up. Cant wait to slap it on to my new block. Thanks to Matt for coordinating the whole thing and keeping up great communication throughout the whole process. I will for sure post more when i get the swap done. Bottom line, for anyone wanting to do some head work, you cant beat this price.
          sigpic

Comment

Shant came in clutch and diagnosed/replaced a number of transmission components quickly and for a great price. My car is back on the road without issue and I couldn't be happier!

Comment

Awesome seller. Had a problem with damage in shipping. They took care of it without a problem. THANKS!
              sigpic

Comment

I bought a performance head from Myster-e performance and it's everything I expected it to be, great value and I didn't have to ship a him a core.
                sigpic

Comment

Whats up people? I can say Shant is the man. I bought Shant's 325is S50 this past fall. Dude knows his s**t. Had the car shipped from Cali to MA with zero issue. Was precise on describing condition and mods. I still have the Myster-e perfomance sticker on the rear window.

Comment

Shant's a straight up dude. The clutch and flywheel that I got were exactly as he said. He even threw in other parts that I may need for my conversion. Cool cat this.

Comment

I've picked up quite a few things from Shant over the passed few months and not one thing has gone wrong.

Recently I picked up an m30 284 camshaft, HD rocker arms and rocker locks. Not only did I get what I wanted, he also gave me some insight on the motor I am building. Knowledge is priceless.

All in all, Shant is a great, stand up dude. Dont hesitate to do business with him. He will treat you right.
                      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I purchased one of these heads and purchased the prescribed MAF conversion - the car ran great, it revved quicker and seemed to have more mid range and upper RPM power.

I have since sold the car (sold the head seperately)

The head work was done very well and those that saw the head were almost instantly recognized the work performed and hardware used.

I do recommend this to those looking for more power and/or a replacement for a damaged OEM head/valves, etc

Comment

Shant I want thank you for the great work you put into port & polished m30 head for my Alpina B6 3.5 project.
                          Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

I bought a 274cam, it arrived yesterday. Excellent packaging, super fast shipping!

Cant wait for install and tune!! :D

Comment

Cool guy and great work. Helped me out when it turned out my head was toast, and the refurbished piece looked beautiful. Fair price and nice dude, no need to go to anyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
                                Shant I want thank you for the great work you put into port & polished m30 head for my Alpina B6 3.5 project.
                                Originally posted by darvo View Post
                                I bought a 274cam, it arrived yesterday. Excellent packaging, super fast shipping!

Cant wait for install and tune!! :D
                                Thanks for all the kind words guys! Glad to help the e30 community when I can.
                                1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

Working...
                                X