No announcement yet.

PODI Alpina tribute vent gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a new product, it has bugs. He is actively working on eliminating them. It's not the first company and will not be the last to release a product that has an issue. We should be happy that people are still developing products for such an old platform. Support those who support the scene.

Comment

^ I agree

Comment

I've had mine for two years now and I haven't had one problem, works great, looks great, and good customer service. I would recommend it to anyone.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

I've only had issues with oil pressure on my racecar.. the harsh environment is simply not being too nice to it (been through 1 already)

With that being said, I'm still having an issue with the oil pressure sender, however that is on me for not having the time to diagnose further.. and when I have the support has ben fantastic.

Comparison of my sender with my mechanical gauge.

Now, with all that said.. would I buy one again? Probably.. its a quality unit that looks fantastic.. and on my racecar I love its function.

Comment

Hi James,

Can you post up a picture of the oil pressure sender you have installed?

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

almost 2 years with my AFR + Vac/Boost setup and never had issues with it.

here's hooked up to pre (pictue) and post (video) ITB's, hence wacko readings. lol., as accurate as GG's wideband reader.

2 thumbs up to McHammer for this great product.

Comment

wow - that looks awesome.
                91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

I just wanted to chime in by saying that my experience with this gauge and Winston has been nothing short of great.

I bought my unit way back when Guten Parts first released them... yeh that long ago. I finally got around to installing it a few months ago and I've been quite happy with it.

Winston's customer support has been great. I had a small issue getting my unit fully up and running and he helped answer all of my silly questions.

Pic of mine installed:

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

^^ That steering wheel is Gangsta!!!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Any recent reviews on this?

Instagram: @mistacarder

Comment

Working...
                      X