No announcement yet.

Affordable Fill & Drill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man you figure out a shipping option yet ? I'm out in Austin tx now and on the hunt for style 5s

Tapatalk
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
      Hey man you figure out a shipping option yet ? I'm out in Austin tx now and on the hunt for style 5s
      Not really bro, almost everything is pricey and unless the shipper pays PayPal as gift and their own return labels, I can't do it.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Word. Well I'll be back up in like October I'll give you a shout. Thanks again man.

Tapatalk
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
          Word. Well I'll be back up in like October I'll give you a shout. Thanks again man.
          My pleasure bro.

Comment

How comfortable would you be in doing a set of 16" 5x120 to 4x100 RS's? I just picked them up and really don't want to get them back being able to see through the hub. Would I be able to send just the centers down or do you need the whole wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
              How comfortable would you be in doing a set of 16" 5x120 to 4x100 RS's? I just picked them up and really don't want to get them back being able to see through the hub. Would I be able to send just the centers down or do you need the whole wheel?
              You'd be able to send just the centers and, I'm very confident that, so long as these aren't porsche 16" wheels, I can take care of them.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Can you unmount and mount tires?
                  Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                  A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                    Can you unmount and mount tires?
                    No I can not., there's plenty of shop around that would do both for about $50-60 though.

Comment

Can you do E38 style 5's and retain the use of the center cap?
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        Can you do E38 style 5's and retain the use of the center cap?
                        Yes, let me see if I can get one of the guys who have their wheels done and post it for you.

Comment

I may have a set that

Comment

Hey Edwin what city is the fill and redrill done ?
                            FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                            My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Can you goes cut back rims to give them a different offset.
                              If a rim gives too much poke can you guys kinda cut it back?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                Can you goes cut back rims to give them a different offset.
                                If a rim gives too much poke can you guys kinda cut it back?
                                It is possible, the issue is that some wheels are cut with just enough material to keep the lugs/studs secure. After shaving/milling you get into liabilities of wheel structure.

Comment

Working...
                                X