No announcement yet.

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think it will fit e30's but I have a NIB Thule Aero Edge System as well as a New Thule Air Windscreen.

Looking to get $220 obo originally $300+

Comment

Have a set of E30 M3 control arm bushings, bought last week and didnt wind up needing them. $75 from dealer asking $55 shipped or ill just hold onto them for later.
      Last edited by Bronzit707; 02-26-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I have a complete set of great condition sedan door cards. They're tan and out of a 1990 325i. I'm asking $120 in case anyone is looking for a set.

Comment

If anyone local-ish has a nice hood with no dents and in Bronzit, let me know. also looking for tuning seats (recaro, sparco, etc) or excellent condition sport seats

Comment

Hey fam, anybody got an m30b34 cam sitting around collecting dust? need one for the low lol

As of 1/23/17 I still need a b34 cam,, anybody?
            Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 01-23-2017, 12:02 PM. Reason: Gimme a cam plz
            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Wtb a sintered m20 cam gear and intermediate shaft gear to replace my stamped ones

Comment

Hey all - I'm in the Bay area next weekend for a quick weekend trip with the girlfriend and wouldn't mind picking up some parts for my 91 318is while I'm in town to save on shipping back to Canada. If anyone has anything from the list of items below, let me know what you have!

- Hood and Trunk lid roundel logos in good condition
                - Euro grilles
                - Euro interior clock
                - E30 M3 offset CAB's (control arm bushings)
                - ...any bushings actually as long as they are NIB or close to new
                - Sunroof crank handle (non broken)
                - Radio headunit replacement (open to OEM or aftermarket)
                - SS brake lines (complete set)
                - Smoked corner markers

...I'm sure I am missing some stuff as well.

Thanks!
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

WTB
                  E30 pass side roof/gutter trim from base windshield pillar along roof above door. Polished not black. No bends breaks etc,
                  Real OEM :MOULDING ROOF RIGHT 51131884452
                  Cost shipped to 94401 SF peninsula or possible PU if semi local. PPAL Please PM me with info Thanks
                  My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

91 vert for sale. Text is key -number on listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just pulled the engine and transmission out of my e30 to do a 24v swap. Has ~180,000 miles came out of a 1986 325. Its a 2.7 M20 with a 4HP22 auto trans. The trans shifted great, and the fluid that come out before I pulled it was in great shape. Engine is tired, it passed smog but has a little ticking / knock when cold. I took videos of them running in the car if your interested, I can send them. I'm looking to get $600 for both of them. Both of them come complete, harness, sensors, computers, cooler lines, hoses, ps pump, alternator, starter, everything.

I also have a complete exhaust system from the car. Again just passed smog so the cats should have some life left. $100

Comment

My friend is finally going to be selling his car. If anybody is looking for a late model two door is and all they care about is the engine and trans being good hit me up. I'll get pictures soon. He will be wanting to sell it without pulling off the more valuable parts, but if he will if he has to. The car has a Dinan intake manifold (with papers), 17" 4x100 BBS RF's and is on H&R Super Sport springs and Koni S/A's. IIRC he also has a UUC front strut bar for it somewhere, and I believe he has some spare interior parts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                          My friend is finally going to be selling his car. If anybody is looking for a late model two door is and all they care about is the engine and trans being good hit me up. I'll get pictures soon. He will be wanting to sell it without pulling off the more valuable parts, but if he will if he has to. The car has a Dinan intake manifold (with papers), 17" 4x100 BBS RF's and is on H&R Super Sport springs and Koni S/A's. IIRC he also has a UUC front strut bar for it somewhere, and I believe he has some spare interior parts.

All that means nothing without posting a price

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                            All that means nothing without posting a price
                            I'm well aware. He's not sure yet. Just posting up now so people will know it's coming.
                            sigpic

Comment

FS: ARP Head studs for m20b25. Used/good condition
                              $100 picked up

WTB: bare or complete 885 Head for m20b25 no cracks.
                              sigpic

Comment

WTB: 3bar Fuel Pressure Regulator

Comment

Working...
                                X