Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to have a SC meet.

Comment

There was one that was trying to be set up in Greenville, but I haven't heard anything more on it. There is always Eurofest at the BMW plant.

Comment

bumb

lets get a meet together. i know of at least 6 guys in or around the columbia area (a couple in that 6 are in clemson..and 1 ran off to nc) but i bet they all would be game

meet meet meet

Comment

Hey , Matt , are you going to get together with jesse and meet up for photos tonight? If your down for it , call him up . If so , I will see you later.
          sigpic
          mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

I'm here now too, Triston, Matt and I, and well 318is Matt are down to roll out sometime, well that is if they can get they're dick back from their women long enough!

Comment

I'm in Cola, student at USC. have both of the e30's in the sig at the moment.

Comment

I havn't seeneither of those around yet , good looking e30's around here. do you all want to roll to the tail of the dragon with us for the south east rally in june?
                sigpic
                mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Im planning a little meet and greet friday the 27th. There are going to be at least 4 E30's if not more. Im working on the details but it will be all final weds(time,place,etc)

Matt
                  sigpic

Comment

I should be game for the 27th.

Comment

I'm in loris SC pretty often, hopefully i can make it for one of these meets

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

I reside in the queen city, but I go to college in SC. Presbyterian, it is about 30/40 min outside of columbia. I don't have the e30 at school as it is at home in the garage missing a motor, I will have to wait till May to put the m50 in there. But I would love to come to a meet around here anytime.
                        -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Infamouscrew02 View Post
                          I'm in Cola, student at USC. have both of the e30's in the sig at the moment.
                          hey where in fort mill do you live?
                          I'm over by waterstone
                          You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

hey you guys, you know what would be a great place to meet?
                            there is a drift event at the carolina metro center in charlotte NC, I went up there last time and it was wicked fun
                            the next one is april 11th

there are alot of ricers there but hey if we all show up we would be the majority I think
                            plus you can drift legally haha

I suggest that everyone enter their cars in the car show it costs 30 bucks to enter
                            and 75 if you want to drift

the web site is www.streetwisedrift.com

P,S I dont have another e30 yet, but in due time I will
                            You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Originally posted by Rockinlittle325i View Post
                              hey where in fort mill do you live?
                              I'm over by waterstone
                              I'm actually down in Columbia at school. My parents live in Baxter.

Comment

all of you boys need to come to Vintage at the Vineyards and hang out with the rest of us...

Comment

Working...
                                X