2015 E30 Picnic Official News Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 E30 Picnic Official News Thread

Gonna use this thread to post up periodic news updates as we count down the days to the E30 Picnic. If you will be attending the E30 Picnic Weekend, keep an eye on this thread, and the whole E30 Picnic sub forum!

First off, here is the M Team Shirt we'll have at the Picnic this year:

This car ran in the 1993 Belgian Touring Car Championship. Was probably a chassis that ran in the DTM, then sold by a factory team and went down one step in the race car food chain and raced in this national series.

Here is a video with the Batibouw car in action. Driver interview with Thierry Tassin at 0:30, the race starts at 3:30, with the car being caught up in a crash on the first lap it appears. Oops. The race is red flagged, they can be seen making hasty repairs, and take the restart. But then get black flagged for some reason.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Then someone thought enough of the car to do a video of it on a race track:

A lap around Imola in the Batibouw-Fina M3 in which Thierry Tassin participated in the '93 Belgian Procar.

Batibouw is a Belgian company who run home shows and appear to provide services to help manufactures promote their residential home products to homeowners. They are still in business. Their logo is the turtle.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

The promo poster for the 2015 E30 Picnic!

Comment

Garage Welt: http://www.garagewelt.com/

Thanks to Narek and the fine folks at Garage Welt for these E30 themed skate boards and shirts donated to the E30 Picnic Raffle! The details on these are amazing.

I'm leaving the shrink wrap on the boards for now so they stay perfect until the lucky winners are chosen.

Comment

Two types of fabric to choose from on these shift boots. Matt do you have any pictures showing these installed?

Comment

Ryan Carag with GearSwitch donated a new custom cup holder for the E30. Really nicely made, and the packaging is even too nice to throw away!

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
            Ok sounds great! I'll get everything together this week.
            Some Timing Belts and Shirts from BimmerHeads arrived at the E30 Picnic World Headquarters in good shape and ready for the raffle.

Comment

from Bimmerworld!

Bimmerworld have donated a crew shirt, some BMW hats and some $25 gift cards.

Comment

The 11x17 promo posters are printed. Each E30 owner at the picnic will get one to take home. As we're celebrating the success of the Respect Your Elders E30 documentary, we gave the 2015 E30 Picnic Poster a bit of a movie poster flavor.

Comment

Love it. Can't wait. Great poster too.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                  HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                  **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Happy to donate one of our steering wheels!
                    Email me renownusa@gmail.com?
                    91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                    ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Griot's Garage have been a great supporter of the E30 Picnic since Year 1! Along with each E30 owner getting a free 8oz sampler at the Picnic Griot's Garage are donating these items:

Wash Bucket Kit. Too much stuff in here to take it all out, and then try to get it to all fit back in neatly.

The Youngest Owner will get a Griots Garage Starter Kit, and the Highest Mileage gets an Interior Kit.

Also in the raffle is a cable free Lithium-Ion Random Orbital kit:

Still putting things together for the coveted Furthest Traveled Award!

Comment

BMW Northwest are donating oil change materials for an E30. 7 quarts of oil. 5 for the change, 2 for the next 2,000 miles, burning a quart every thousand, ha ha.

Also a timing belt kit, and some custom BMW themed T-shirts they created for the following weeks activities at the PNW Historics were they are the event sponsor and PRO3 will have 36-40 cars entered!

Comment

Can't wait!
                          1991 318i Sedan
                          2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                          2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

KD Motorsports in Bellevue have donated a pair of $150 gift certificates to use for service on your E30 at their shop. Thanks Kevin!

Comment

Haury's Lake City Collision E30 Paint Job

Here are some details on this is a fantastic raffle prize, thanks to Jeff Butler and the folks at Haury’s for again donating a paint job on an E30 to the E30 Picnic. This is not, however a drop it off and forget about it project. You will be expected to do the prep work, then drop the prepped E30 off at Haury’s who will then apply the Glasurit BASF paint. Then you reassemble! Full details:

1. Must be present to win.
                              2. Paint job is not transferable and must be redeemed by the original winner from the 2015 E30 Picnic.
                              3. Certificate is good only for E30 BMW vehicles.
                              4. Includes paint labor and materials only for exterior refinishing; finishing prep work, masking, primer/sealer application, color and clearcoat application and related materials.
                              5. Does not provide for prep work, damage repair, priming, or color sanding/buffing.
                              6. Owner will remove all glass, rubber, trim items, bumpers and grills prior to painting. Then reinstall all of these items after paint job is complete.
                              7. Items 5 and 6 can be provided by Haury’s at their shop rates.
                              8. Redeem by July 31, 2016.

This will be the fourth year Haury's have made this fantastic donation to the E30 Picnic, thanks guys!
                              Last edited by Lance Racing; 06-18-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X