No announcement yet.

Convertible Top Color Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We call them chick cars, because chicks love em. They hated my old E30, but oh shit son, that thing's roof moves! I LOVE TEH SEXY CAR!.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
      Originally posted by 318driver
      any examples of mystic blue?
      God I love that color..

Hmm. Guess I'll just go Mystic Blue and worry about the top later :(
      1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
      1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
      1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

Comment

Try asking the guys at Detailer's Paradise

Try asking the guys at Detailer's Paradise. I recently bought the Renovo covertible top dye kit for my convertible from them (dark blue). But I wasn't changing the color, just touching it up. If a dye kit can change the color from tan to blue, I'd bet Renovo's would be your best bet and Detailer's Paradise can tell you whether or not it's possible.

Comment

Got a pic of your car as it looks right now? I'd love to see a green cabrio with a tan top.

Comment

Here's a quick and easy way for you to change the color of your top.

Buy some paint or dye in the color you want to change your top to, and spread it all down the side of the road, and on the shoulder of a few corners.
            Then get really drunk and stoned, and try to beat your last "lap time". :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

Buy some paint or dye in the color you want to change your top to, and spread it all down the side of the road, and on the shoulder of a few corners.

Comment

Originally posted by mgold
                Got a pic of your car as it looks right now? I'd love to see a green cabrio with a tan top.
                You're SOL at the moment. I thought there was one on my friend's car domain page but there ain't and I have no pictures with me at the moment. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

I still can't figure out what pisses you off the most... the fact that you can't do it or the fact that I didn't get caught and still have my license.

If you'd like to continue being a dick, might want to consider acquiring one first.

Comment

Working...
                  X