E30 on bc coilover suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 on bc coilover suspension

In research for my suspension, read the thread/saw this setup.
    My mouth a little.

(mod's just noticed the ride/height setup thread, can move if more appropriate there)
    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

well here's my bc setup

Comment

opinion on the quality, ride etc.? curious
      IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
        opinion on the quality, ride etc.? curious
        ask for the super lows and buy them. awesome coil overs, i have them at the stiffest setting and love them.

Comment

I love mine. 10k/12k

Comment

BC coilovers are the same rebranded and repainted coilovers that CXracing, ksport, Yellow DPS, Megan, etc. except they are marked up a shit ton. Why not just buy Ground Controls and koni adjustables?
            -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
              BC coilovers are the same rebranded and repainted coilovers that CXracing, ksport, Yellow DPS, Megan, etc. except they are marked up a shit ton. Why not just buy Ground Controls and koni adjustables?
              because of true coilover.

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

There great coilovers. when you order them though just ask for the shorter springs so you can slam the car if you want. I personally love mine, im running 12k/14k and DDing the car. its a bit hard i guess but i really dont notice it that much.

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                  Because black and gold...!

Comment

I had similar spring rates with megans on a different car but similar weight. After a while it stopped being fun to drive anywhere because it was so rough. If they are that stiff your just Upsetting the car, those rates are for a smooth race track.

Comment

appreciate the info, considering these

Comment

Hey I was wondering if you had some pics of the front setup with the wheel off? If so would you please post them.? Thankyou.

Comment

I absolutely love mine. Keep in mind there are 3 lengths of springs, 200mm 180mm and 160mm. I have clearance issues with 16x9s up front. 160mm springs cured that. I have 550f and 675r rates and it rides great.

Comment

Yup just made up my mind, definitely going for some BC's!!
                            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

That car in the first post is fucking amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X