• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    Anyone on Untappd?
    Yup. Also davey101 on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
      I just got two cases of Bell's Hopslam. Have 3-4 of the 6 packs that will disappear as gifts but I'll be happy with a case, usually hard to get my hands on more than a 6 pack around here.
      I'm waiting for my local place to get it. I love it.

Comment

Just had this last night. A+++ Everything Avery makes is delicious

Comment

What's the percentage on that? My wife isn't a big drinker, but she does have a weakness for bourbon barrel aged beers that are >10% or higher so I'm always looking out for new ones.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

I.p.a.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
            I like a good ipa with a bit of citrus flavor. It's a good oj replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
            Grapefruit Sculpin from Ballast Point is the best I've had locally.

Comment

I just had a variety pack from ballast point and everything was excellent

@jpod it's 10.2 or 10.6% I'm trying to find more but it's sold out everywhere. Might just make the drive 2 hours up to Avery to get more

Have you tried the st bernardus abt 12? It's a niiice quad that's over 10%. I'm a fan of those style of beers (heavy, dark, and carbonated) so if she likes them too you should also try Arrogant Bastard, Unibroue 17, Schneider Weisse Aventinus, Weyerbacher Blasphemy, and I'll probably think of more when it's not 7am
              Last edited by squidmaster; 01-13-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

waiting for HopSlam to come into my local place.

Comment

Enjoyed some dogfish 90's at the brewery over the weekend.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I've really been enjoying Townie from Post Brewing in Lafayette, CO. In fact, I'm a big fan of everything they're brewing right now: http://www.postbrewing.com/brewery/beers/
                    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Picked up 2 Saint Lamvinus bottles the other day and a Vigneronne from the Cantillon brewery
                      Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                        @jpod it's 10.2 or 10.6% I'm trying to find more but it's sold out everywhere. Might just make the drive 2 hours up to Avery to get more

Have you tried the st bernardus abt 12? It's a niiice quad that's over 10%. I'm a fan of those style of beers (heavy, dark, and carbonated) so if she likes them too you should also try Arrogant Bastard, Unibroue 17, Schneider Weisse Aventinus, Weyerbacher Blasphemy, and I'll probably think of more when it's not 7am
                        If it's difficult for you to find it's going to be impossible here! I haven't tried any that you mentioned except for the Arrogant Bastard, I actually have a Double Bastard sitting in our beer fridge right now!

My buddy went up to Santa Rosa a few weekends ago and brought back six Pliny the Elder bottles, so that's what we will be drinking tonight.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

Comment

I'm on a low carb lifestyle these days (down 30+ pounds, feel like a teenager again, fucking love it, ect.)

So I don't drink good beer as much as I used to, but I'm doing great and it's Friday so fuck it.

Ermagahd this stuff is amazing. I've had Troegs a long time ago, and the description on this bottle twisted my wrist into submission.

Description didn't let me down. It's amazing.

No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonvert View Post

Picked up 2 Saint Lamvinus bottles the other day and a Vigneronne from the Cantillon brewery
                            If I paypal you will ship me some Cantillon?;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              If I paypal you will ship me some Cantillon?;D
                              Sorry, never checked this tread since my last post. I might be up for it but shipping would be really expensive and I've never shipped bottles before.

I love De Cam, quality stuff and the owner is such a nice fellow

Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Working...
                              X