No announcement yet.

De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, who gives a shit what robert de niro says? fuck all of these celebrities.

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    And much the same could be said for Hillary. We have 2 corrupt and ill mannered candidates that have ruined many lives.

I make no excuses for the idiot Trump, but will not vote for Hillary because she actively will destroy our freedoms.
    How will Hillary "actively destroy our freedoms"?

Are you ignoring that trump's claims to deport every single illegal alien in this country would require massive violations of due process and constitutional rights?

Trump's grasp of the constitution is really, really weak:

Also, stating that you will appoint a special prosecutor in charge of investigating your political opponent is a shockingly bad thing. This is something one expects from a third world dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      I lived through the Clinton years too and the way that I remember it is exactly the way I put it. Endless manufactured outrage by the petulant children in the Republican party pissed off because they weren't in the White House. And the ultimate petulant child happens to be running on the Republican ticket at the moment.

Speaking of which, are you watching that petulant child implode on stage in front of 100 million people right now? Nevermind, you're so brain dead you probably think he's winning. For all the doom and gloom that he preaches day in and day out, he's the biggest disaster of all.
      manufactured?

1. Firing the White House travel staff for the benefit of her groupies, disrupting their lives, lying about her involvement, finally admitting culpability

2. Knowingly using a private email server to avoid FOI requests

3. Deleting emails under subpoena

4. Uttering the words "what difference does it make" when being questioned about ambassador Stevens murder in Benghazi

and on and on

#3 should have her in federal prison

Edit and the biggest reason to not vote for hillary is that you get Bill along with her, a serial rapist.
      Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-10-2016, 08:23 AM.
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you vote for this piece of garbage you're a fucking idiot. Trump is an American disgrace.

https://youtu.be/wvjQQkegAjg
        deniro mentions a more than a few things that i agree with. however, if your best argument is to base your thinking on what celebrities say, you are the dumb ass. did you just get your first voter's registration card in the mail last month?

another point that further's the mindset on how dumb you are is to post something like this here. it would probably be ok to post the you tube link and say that you agree with what he says. at least that way we would have a reasonably intelligent debate on the subject.

at this point, you might as well slip into your asbestos underwear. you are gonna get your "fucking idiot" ass burned.

how do you not see that hrc is just as bad or worse? the only difference is that she is an experienced politician that sells better snake oil.

i don't know why i even bother responding to dumb ass threads like this. its like having a conversation with a retarded 4 year old.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Holmes, read this before you post in here again.

This goes for everyone in here: blatantly violate those guidelines, and I'll ban you until after the election is over.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Well...this got interesting. All the "f" bombs are a little overdone, as is the fabricated "moral" outrage of the left wing fundamentalists. I generally just read P&R for a good laugh, but it amazes me how low we've gone. I couldn't finish that debate last night, but I did watch some clips this morning. I'm just shaking my head...
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

So I don't understand how the US can have such wild political views compared to the rest of the planet, but I think I get that the vast majority of the US doesn't give a shit how badly they fuck themselves... but for the sake of your neighbors, can you please not run yourselves into the ground by electing that colossal moron?

k thx.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                can you please not run yourselves into the ground by electing that colossal moron?

k thx.
                Which one though? I feel like at this point we are stuck between a rock and a hard place...

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                  manufactured?

1. Firing the White House travel staff for the benefit of her groupies, disrupting their lives, lying about her involvement, finally admitting culpability

2. Knowingly using a private email server to avoid FOI requests

3. Deleting emails under subpoena

4. Uttering the words "what difference does it make" when being questioned about ambassador Stevens murder in Benghazi

and on and on

#3 should have her in federal prison

Edit and the biggest reason to not vote for hillary is that you get Bill along with her, a serial rapist.
                  That's funny considering Trump is on tape literally describing how he sexually assaults women without their permission. Or was it just "locker room banter"? And Trump loves the Clinton's, especially Bill.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-origwx-bw.cnn

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                    Which one though? I feel like at this point we are stuck between a rock and a hard place...
                    Yeah, I can't really understand how these two are the best there is to offer, but one has experience at the cost of typical political scandal, whereas the other seems more like he escaped from the insane asylum.

I can't really convey just how few trump supporters there are up here. It kind of feels like we're witnessing a massive train wreck take place.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

That's funny considering Trump is on tape literally describing how he sexually assaults women without their permission. Or was it just "locker room banter"? And Trump loves the Clinton's, especially Bill.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-origwx-bw.cnn
                      Christian approved "macho talk"

Comment

Here holmes, this might help you put things in perspective
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                          Any Christian that defends either actions don't grasp their own beliefs. Actually they themselves could not be considered a follower.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            Here holmes, this might help you put things in perspective
                            http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...tty_mouth.html
                            yup, the f word is worse than bragging about sexual assault! another great post

Comment

How about laughing about a rape victim?

Hillary give no shits about anything other than power and what it brings.

Comment

It's clearly BS too since nobody even talks like those quotes describe. It's almost a caricature the quotes are so badly written to not be even believable. The Republicans have been trying to bring down the Clinton's for nearly 25 years because they are their biggest threat from the left. And so they all write factually questionable books because right wing politicians and pundits all love writing their bullshit tell all to outrage the geriatric baby boomer base of their party. And it's laughable that he would dig up some random right wing blog as evidence of Hillary's wrongdoing while day in and day out recordings of Trump are coming out of him actually saying things that contradict his views and saying that he sexually assaults women. But for some reason these things are overlooked and it's all made me realize that people really aren't concerned with what is true or what is right, they just want to be part of a tribe.

Trump is the last dieing swing of the Baby Boomer generation. They no longer run the country and they can feel it slipping away from them.
                                Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-10-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X