No announcement yet.

squidmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven't bought a chip yet but probably will eventually (y) Jesse's been more than willing to help out even though I haven't bought anything. I appreciate your time and will be back to get a tune when I can!

Kelly

Comment

You're carefully crafted tune awoken the beast that is my M20.

An exceptional service to the e30 community.
      1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

Has anyone installed a SSSQUID chip on a 318iS / M42 powered E30? If so, please share your experience.
        '71 E-Type Jag
        '91 318iS

Comment

Originally posted by MyDirtyE30 View Post
          From the jump I felt my car having a new life. Power was very noticeable as well as throttle response. Great buy man. Thank you SSSquid. Anyone looking for a chip he's the man. Don't hesitate when it come to coughing up the money. Its well worth it. Here's a rough video on the first test. Kind of hard to hold my phone and drive at the same time, but you get the point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZI...ature=youtu.be
          Originally posted by indecline View Post
          Best bang for the buck ECU Chip
          Originally posted by bbs_s52 View Post
          Free bump! Installed his 2.7l stroker chip months ago and absolutely love it! noticed the difference right away! Great product! highly recommended

:up:

Comment

Very helpful and friendly replies from Jesse until I bought the tune.
            Paid for the tune, received it. My car will crank but not fire up with this tune and since then I got no more replies from SSSquid.

This is my feedback until now. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Comment

what are you talking about? ive never received any messages about that problem from anyone....

Comment

I think you over reacted a bit .... I know what you sent me and yes, indeed you replied to almost all my e-mails before I bought the tune.
                There is no reason to call me stupid before you have the facts straight.
                I do know how to flash an eeprom and it's nothing wrong with any of my eeprom programmers, and I do know how to flash a file.

You indeed sent me the file by e-mail and this just saved you the time and money of sending the chip all the way to Europe. I appreciate the fact that you sent me the file by e-mail, it saved both of us some time.

You created this topic for feedback on your tune and service right ?
                I came with some feedback and I posted a pretty mild criticism and yet you jump to conclusions.

I did not came to flame or start an online war for what is worth... so I do not fully understand your flaming reaction.

The main point is, you have (had) an unsatisfied customer that tried to get in touch with you and could not.
                There is no contact address on your site, nor phone number. There is no name of the company owner nor opening hours.
                How would a customer know that you are "closed" ?
                We live in a digital world where e-mails follow you on your mobile or tablet... I answer MY customers on weekends , after closing hours, when I am in vacation , whenever I can wherever I am and as often as I can.
                Many other companies dedicated to the customer service do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxone View Post
                  I think you over reacted a bit .... I know what you sent me and yes, indeed you replied to almost all my e-mails before I bought the tune.
                  There is no reason to call me stupid before you have the facts straight.
                  I do know how to flash an eeprom and it's nothing wrong with any of my eeprom programmers, and I do know how to flash a file.

You indeed sent me the file by e-mail and this just saved you the time and money of sending the chip all the way to Europe. I appreciate the fact that you sent me the file by e-mail, it saved both of us some time.

You created this topic for feedback on your tune and service right ?
                  I came with some feedback and I posted a pretty mild criticism and yet you jump to conclusions.

I did not came to flame or start an online war for what is worth... so I do not fully understand your flaming reaction.

The main point is, you have (had) an unsatisfied customer that tried to get in touch with you and could not.
                  There is no contact address on your site, nor phone number. There is no name of the company owner nor opening hours.
                  How would a customer know that you are "closed" ?
                  We live in a digital world where e-mails follow you on your mobile or tablet... I answer MY customers on weekends , after closing hours, when I am in vacation , whenever I can wherever I am and as often as I can.
                  Many other companies dedicated to the customer service do the same.
                  Everyone is free to read more about this here:

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Jesse's M20 2.7i chip.

Excellent city drivability, loves to rev, runs very smooth, lots of torque. Good MPG too, I've maxed out at 30.6 on a long highway trip. Good for hard driving or 1200 rpm town putzing.

Well worth the money.

1986 327i
                    transaction feedback
                    DIY thing
                    meh

Comment

Jesse @ SSSquid is a great guy. This is my second chip/tune from him, the first being for a 2.8L M20 and the second being for a 2.5L M20 with bolt ons.

Jesse and I exchanged over 30 emails about advice on the mods I should do for the best use of my budget. This was all before I ordered the chip, and when I did, the price was unchanged.

He goes above and beyond. The car is running great on the new chip, a marked improvement over stock.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Wow... where do I even start?

First off: the PO of my car had a chip from J when it was a 2.8L stroker with MAF and 19# injectors and damn did it run nice.

When I started piecing together my turbo build, I contacted J and heard back within an hour saying that I would be able to get a reflash on my chip even though I was going full turbo! He then helped me not only with the tuning aspect of things, but he went the extra mile and helped me with the turbo setup! I was having a hard time understanding why draw through was much better than blow through and so he made a full write up on his website complete with graphs and all! Our email chain is over 80 emails, and he has been quick to respond to everyone. Even when my questions were stupid, he treated me with respect and kindly explained the answer.

J is one of the best people I have ever worked with!

The chip is in the car now with 30# injectors, stroker, turbo, and it runs great!

Thanks again
                        1987 325is 2.8L Stroker Turbo "Little Pickle aka The Green Turbo Sled"

Comment

None of your questions were stupid! As lame as the saying is, it's true that "the only dumb question is one unasked". Just glad I could help

Comment

I have been very pleased with my 93 octane chip for my stock 325i with Ford 4-pintle 19# injectors. I had a few questions and SSSquid was quick to reply and prompt to answer additional questions. I have never had an e30 run better. My opinion is that attention was paid to low end and everyday running, but not just high end wide open throttle. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X