No announcement yet.

Supercharger engine setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an interesting cam thread I recently stumbled across that some of it might apply

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Right on man, I didnt realize you were the source of ether-d's sig quote when i met you.. pure gold! haha, right now I am just collecting parts and trying to get as detailed of a plan laid out as possible. I'm going have to pick the best block out of the 3 I have and order my pistons and bearings so i can get it cleaned, bored, balanced... etc. So aside from ripping apart a few engines, I'm trying to buy up all my parts, all while setting up my new house. Guess which one is getting ignored? lol. Are you coming out to rochester for the meet tomorrow?

Comment

Brilliant link whodwho, I think I need to invest in that book.

Comment

AC save

Is there any way to save the AC pulley? I don't think I can sacrifice the AC down here in Texas but I would really like to super- rather than turbocharge!

Comment

Working...
          X