This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    Gonna be 3 e30s at least (Me, David, Sam) going autocrossing this weekend. Sign up and race, it'll be a fun "meet."

Which I could.. too much worm man
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

I'm not sure what worm is lol, but it's all good. I'm down for a BMW meet if we can put it together and have it be large enough. So far the Euroberge meets and the CUSCC meets are consistent though.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I'm not sure what worm is lol, but it's all good. I'm down for a BMW meet if we can put it together and have it be large enough. So far the Euroberge meets and the CUSCC meets are consistent though.

CAlm down sir I meant work:giggle:
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

i don't have enough work. I am still freaking unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            CAlm down sir I meant work:giggle:
            lol I'm pretty calm. I'm postwhoring is all. I tend to do that... I have a couple online classes, so when I should be doing work, I tend to distract myself here.... So, I guess that's why my post count is through-the-roof-pathetic.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

lol I'm pretty calm. I'm postwhoring is all. I tend to do that... I have a couple online classes, so when I should be doing work, I tend to distract myself here.... So, I guess that's why my post count is through-the-roof-pathetic.
              me too I'm just looking for shit to buy. yesterday took me two hours to read 4 pages damn it too much distraction here:twisted:.
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Yeah, depending on my mood / condition it can make homework / classwork go super smooth, or drag on forever and make me just want to slam all my books shut and go to sleep.

How can you need something to buy though? You NEED to get goin on that somethin somethin you picked up from Chubbs and get your car awesome awesome.

Comment

Yeah, depending on my mood / condition it can make homework / classwork go super smooth, or drag on forever and make me just want to slam all my books shut and go to sleep.

How can you need something to buy though? You NEED to get goin on that somethin somethin you picked up from Chubbs and get your car awesome awesome.

yea exactly I'm saving for the hardness and the booster and for a custom shift linkage. you know something that bothered me was that the intake man and the injectors where taken out hmm I wonder why plus I don't think the o2 sensors are in there.
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

what are we talking about here??

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      about been bored and homework and random shit jump on board
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                        yea exactly I'm saving for the hardness and the booster and for a custom shift linkage. you know something that bothered me was that the intake man and the injectors where taken out hmm I wonder why plus I don't think the o2 sensors are in there.
                        Can you PM pics? I'm not quite sure what I'd be looking for, but I can at least offer my opinion... Are you saying you don't think you got the injectors and such, or that they were just not installed when you took delivery of the... asset.
                        What are you talking about here sam?

Comment

who is Chubbs, what did you pick up, and how will it make your car awesome?

Comment

lol.... I love this game. I'm literally laughing.... It's not my place to say, lets just say that I wish I was still working cause maybe I'd have bought the awesomeness that Adam did.

Comment

Can you PM pics? I'm not quite sure what I'd be looking for, but I can at least offer my opinion... Are you saying you don't think you got the injectors and such, or that they were just not installed when you took delivery of the... asset.

What are you talking about here sam?
                              WEll the intake manifold was off so as the injectors but there. just not installed

who is Chubbs, what did you pick up, and how will it make your car awesome?
                              the S50 combo for my zino
                              sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

here it is:

Awesome! Let me know if you want help putting the S50 in, because that sounds like a blast.

I want to AutoX, but I don't think my driver's door held on with a deadbolt from home depot is legal. (Only the beater currently runs)

I WILL be at the sunday german auto meet though. With aforementioned valance and fogs for anyone who cares.

IAMCREEPINGDEATH: I know both the Pull and Save and Blake's Auto Salvage are hiring.
                                Throwin' it out there. Wait....then you would yank all the good e30 stuff before i get there! Nevermind! Uh....I hear.....McDonald's needs a delivery driver....shit.
                                Originally posted by stoliver54
                                Aw, balls.
                                FS: assault gear....
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Working...
                                X