Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have black leather comfort or sport seats in good condition?

Comment

Originally posted by 3toedshewie View Post
      I bought a hard top. its waiting in Sorrento which is just outside of orlando. anyone with a vert interested in strapping it on thier car and driving it down here? I would myself but my car is not running at the moment. looking to just get it done. if anyone is heading down south who is from that area and wants to make gas money + $50 for the trouble to deliver it to ft lauderdale, please PM me. its got no back window so the weather would be a factor.
      I will be heading to Miami from Gainesville on the 18th of March. Send me an email at mlbryant3@yahoo.com the beginning of that week to let me know if you still need the service and if I will be driving my vert. Right now my power steering is acting up. I hope it just needs atf fluid. Will be looking at it this weekend, if I get a chance.
      sigpic
      2007 X3
      1992 M Tech Cabrio
      1988 Cabrio - sold
      2001 X5 - sold
      1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

There are some E30 parts for sale on Craigslist out of Pembroke Pines. Anybody know who that is?? Reliable parts source or ????.

Comment

91 vert parts

flicker pics

Hello,

Have a 91' Vert I will be taking apart soon. Extremely clean interior and top. This car was very taken care of and has lots of options.
          Alpine White on Navy Blue Power Top Clear plastic window w/Navy Blue Interior. (heated). I have to check into if the top will work on a non-pwr car (don't see why not).

I will have pics (and prices)as soon as I get home early enough to get some light on the pics.

What will be available? Mint Top, Front Sport Seats and rear, Door panels and rear panels, Full Blue Rug. Windows, Pwr window motors. Front Fenders, Doors, Airbag Steering wheel,

What is not for sale.
          Front/Rear Bumper, Wheels, Engine/Drivetrain/Rearend, Dash,Gauges, console, Shifter, Trunk, Lights. Power Antenna , Suspension. Radiator, spare.

Orlando
          Last edited by 240zs30; 03-21-2016, 06:11 AM. Reason: test
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a clean defrost switch for sale? Or one of those little black plugs that covers the seatbelt bolt that goes into the floor on the late models?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm selling my 4.10LSD out of my 1991 325i. Diff locked up great and drove fine. Swapped it out with a 3.25lsd recently for better highway cruising. Diff has new hardware, condor speed shop bushing, and its clean. $250 im located in Miami, fl and I can deliver within a 20 mile radius.

Thanks.

- G

Comment

91 vert part out.

Hello,

Here is the link to the pics and some of the prices for parts. Car located in Homestead but I can meet in Doral after work for delivery.

Pretty clean car with only 65K (garage kept)
              Trying not to deal with shipping right away so limiting to locals for now.

PM for details or text. 305-496-0587
              pics for viewing are on Flickr. Haven't figured out the posting yet but let me know if there is anything outside the album you want more detailed pics of.

Navy blue top 450.00 can be made to function as Manual (clear window has some scratches but very clean)
              Matching Blue Carpet 250.00
              Matching Door panels and rear panels complete with armrest and speaker covers..250.
              Rear Seat upper has unstitched at upper center lower is clean. 200.00
              Front Seats untorn light scuffs on driver bolster tight original stitch. TBA

More parts coming.
              Orlando
              Last edited by 240zs30; 04-04-2016, 08:00 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Fyi Orlando the pics aren't working.

Comment

Thanks Guillermo. Link fixed.....

Last edited by 240zs30; 03-21-2016, 06:04 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Up for sale is a set of 4 SSR Reverse Mesh wheels. Bolt pattern is 4x114.3; offset is et38.
                    Included with purchase is a set of four 4x100 to 4x114.3 adapters (25mm).
                    Wheels are wrapped in 195/45/15 Toyo Proxie TR1s.
                    Am willing to ship without tires only.

Price is set at $600 for wheels+tires+adapters.

[/CENTER]

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
                      Thanks Guillermo. Link fixed.....

do you know how these seats differ from OEM M3 seats?

Comment

I have heard it said that the vert don't recline as much as the reg sport seat and the there may be a difference in the levers to move the seat for access.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking to straight trade my 2006 kawasaki z1000. 35k miles. New did heady duty xring chain. Michelin pr4 tyres. Bike has been laid down by previous owner. Strictly cosmetic damage. Bike runs cherry.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mlbryant8 View Post
                            I will be heading to Miami from Gainesville on the 18th of March. Send me an email at mlbryant3@yahoo.com the beginning of that week to let me know if you still need the service and if I will be driving my vert. Right now my power steering is acting up. I hope it just needs atf fluid. Will be looking at it this weekend, if I get a chance.
                            Just saw this post. Crap
                            Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post

Hello,

Here is the link to the pics and some of the prices for parts. Car located in Homestead but I can meet in Doral after work for delivery.

Pretty clean car with only 65K (garage kept)
                              Trying not to deal with shipping right away so limiting to locals for now.

PM for details or text. 305-496-0587
                              pics for viewing are on Flickr. Haven't figured out the posting yet but let me know if there is anything outside the album you want more detailed pics of.

Navy blue top 450.00 can be made to function as Manual (clear window has some scratches but very clean)
                              Matching Blue Carpet 250.00
                              Matching Door panels and rear panels complete with armrest and speaker covers..250.
                              Front Seats 450 untorn light scuffs on driver bolster tight original stitch.
                              Rear Seat upper has unstitched at upper center lower is clean. 200.00

More parts coming.
                              Orlando
                              Are the seats blue? Have the alpine side mirrors?

Comment

Originally posted by Akkord29 View Post
                                Are the seats blue? Have the alpine side mirrors?
                                I do have the Mirrors and Yes the seats are Blue.
                                Interior Code is actually INDIGO LEDER - 0293 according to the Vin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X