E30 Tea Party - Boston Rally planning next summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Tea Party - Boston Rally planning next summer

Hello NE folks - I'm trying to work on an E30 picnic style event in Brookline MA next spring/summer and looking to network with folks on here locally. The idea is to have an e30 specific field day with no concours... just mix all the cars up and have a social expo day. I'm looking at some locations, not sure how many cars we can get but I'm feeling like we're missing that here in Boston area... and there are enough folks around to get 50 cars out or so and have a fun afternoon. I was going to call it E30 Tea Party - sort of a Boston thing, and have iced tea and maybe places to grill and a raffle. But you get the picture if you've seen Respect your Elders, which I imagine you have by now. let me know if anyone in the area wants to chat about it. Thank you!

- CB

My name is Jon and I run NE30 with a couple buddies. We are a pretty large New England based e30 group.

We work with the local chapter of the BMW CCA to put together a lot of events.

A heads up that we are already in the works with few other chapters up and down the east Coast organizing an e30 picnic for next Summer.

If you would like to get in on the event and help it would be much appreciated!

It would be much better to work together rather than have two events IMO.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or email a Jon.heller88@gmail.com

Cheers!
    sigpic

Comment

really, that's great. ok I'll shoot you a note.

Comment

Hey CB, congrats on taking the step to make another E30 group here in the Boston area. I've got a few close friends (BMWCCA members) that have e30s that would gladly do something like this. Also, I have access to few secluded waterfront locations in Boston to do something like this. Feel free to send me a private message to discuss.

JM

Originally posted by cirrusblue View Post
        Hello NE folks - I'm trying to work on an E30 picnic style event in Brookline MA next spring/summer and looking to network with folks on here locally. The idea is to have an e30 specific field day with no concours... just mix all the cars up and have a social expo day. I'm looking at some locations, not sure how many cars we can get but I'm feeling like we're missing that here in Boston area... and there are enough folks around to get 50 cars out or so and have a fun afternoon. I was going to call it E30 Tea Party - sort of a Boston thing, and have iced tea and maybe places to grill and a raffle. But you get the picture if you've seen Respect your Elders, which I imagine you have by now. let me know if anyone in the area wants to chat about it. Thank you!

- CB
        2 x 88 IXs, 91 318IS, 90, 97, 98, 01 M3s, 95 540I 6spd,

Current project 91 318is build thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

Comment

Feel free to come to the E30 Oktoberfest with the e30 Chapter of BMW CCA. Also check out the Vintage, Gutenfest, Brodeos. all pretty large e30 events and all on the East Coast. Come hang out with us.

Comment

What is the e30cca?

What is the e30cca?

Comment

I see it now.. I am a bmwcca member, but I'll look to add you as my chapter

Comment

Glad to have you on board. Let's see how your event planning progresses and we'll surely help you promote it.

Comment

Working...
                X