This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    Ate superblue or typ200 (same fluid, different colors. Guess which one is blue ;))
    Alright thanks Homie, I will be ordering some then so I can bleed my brakes this week I hope..
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Oh man, this thing is tits!

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BMW M5 TOURING E34 1995 ELEKTA LOW MILEAGE VERY RARE at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
        Alright thanks Homie, I will be ordering some then so I can bleed my brakes this week I hope..
        I think a guy in denver carries ATE blue... he's on BF.c OEMpartshaus or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          oh lawdy...

I think a guy in denver carries ATE blue... he's on BF.c OEMpartshaus or something like that.
          3R and SCR have it too.

Comment

Tight!
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Does anyone know of a good solution for front sway bar mounts? We were switching my camber plates back to normal after running at the autocross on Saturday and I noticed that both sides have bent the u-shaped mounting tab down. It looks like Ireland bars now ship with a U shaped mount but they do not sell them on their own. The car ran excellent, and all though I didn't run all that well, my co-driver was 2 tenths off of 3rd and half a second off of 2nd in STX. People seemed to be surprised that the beater was so close!

Comment

this is nice, but it is weird to drive LHD car in the RHD country.

Fender Roller Rental | RTAB Tool Rental

e36 Climate Control Issues?
                Your ≠ you are
                You`re ≠ your

Comment

Originally posted by boriksh View Post
                  this is nice, but it is weird to drive LHD car in the RHD country.
                  Wouldn't be a problem if somebody brought it over here!

I drove a LHD car in england for 2 days, mostly hung over/or still slightly drunk, and I was able to get the hang of it pretty quickly. Hardest part is turning right through oncoming traffic, but with a passenger, it's not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                    Does anyone know of a good solution for front sway bar mounts? We were switching my camber plates back to normal after running at the autocross on Saturday and I noticed that both sides have bent the u-shaped mounting tab down. It looks like Ireland bars now ship with a U shaped mount but they do not sell them on their own. The car ran excellent, and all though I didn't run all that well, my co-driver was 2 tenths off of 3rd and half a second off of 2nd in STX. People seemed to be surprised that the beater was so close!
                    Common problem with stiff bars, take your oem clip and weld another tab with hole drilled in it, mark the hole where it hits the frame, drill frame to appropriate size and thread the hole. Search around R3V I'm sure theres a pic of this or something similar. Check your rear bar for the same kind of damage to the bar mounts.

Comment

Anybody have some spare Nitric Acid laying around?:nice:

Comment

This .gif is kinda old, but still pretty neat. From Osaka/Kansai in Japan.

Bonus points to whoever can state why aircraft are [mostly] unaffected by lightning strikes.

Comment

Bonus points to whoever can state why aircraft are [mostly] unaffected by lightning strikes.
                          Guessing the exterior creates a faraday cage effect?
                          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                            Guessing the exterior creates a faraday cage effect?
                            bonus points are yours.

Comment

faraday cage like a BAWS. Even though a faraday cage is used for a totally different purpose...

Comment

Edit- nevermind got it ..
                                Last edited by hyperE30; 04-17-2012, 02:53 PM.
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X