No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I did not see your post in time, what is everyone doing today? I got a maplight mirror to put in and some other odd things to do. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to have a car day today?

PM me for phone number!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Headed to the hard rock to watch the fight, if anyone wants to meet up, Ill be with the same people I came to LaCoretta the other night. Wearing red!

UFC 61
      Tito vs Shamrock

$10 to get in.

Later

G

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Anyone doing anything today? Fight was weak but won $228 on the slots!

Comment

Yoo.... I've been everywhere this last weekend.... going from someone's crib to the next working on cars. I was in the Gables on Friday... to Westchester on Saturday.... all the way to Davie today lol. Who knows where I'll be tomorrow...

You guys want to set up a meet or something?
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Id be down, but it would have to be in the day. I have been working a lot at night of late.

Also Im looking for either a 3.25 or 3.73lsd in the local area. If anyone has a line on one let me know. I want to do this when I do everything else here in the next week or two.

Comment

It would be nice to see all of you guys again.... but don't know when that will happen...

Comment

we should have a meet and race some go karts at moroso. they have a 9/10 of a mile track and if we have enough people and money we can rent out the track for 3 1/2 hours
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=71803

Comment

The Miami crew needs to come together and meet up sometime. So what day is the best for everyone? Week days are the best for me but Im open to anything!

Comment

Ok now we are sitting on two days. Sat/Sun So what if we made it like the 1st weekend of each month. That way it does not hamper anyone and it does not get old. Sure if people wanted more then Im also game but I also understand personal time!

Comment

My car is down there by Bird Road already... so if you guys want to meet up at Ralph's house... my car will definetly be there. :) lol

I'm putting full effort now into getting that car back up and running. So hopefully within the month it's back on the road. At least driving.

I got new rims so I want to show off :D

Who else is in r3v SFL:
                        1-) Me
                        2-) Sergio (sold him my 318i)
                        3-) Gordon
                        4-) Guillermo
                        5-) Some dude with rotas :p
                        6-) Billy Saxer
                        7-) Scott Neener (if we drag his ass from Melbourne?)
                        8-) Mike Abrahams shows interest.

And we gotta hunt down Don and all those other old schoolers with e30 M3s. I think I saw his wife's sick e34 touring at the local BMW service shop yesterday.

Damn... we can get quite a little meet going along.
                        Last edited by Erick; 08-11-2006, 03:47 PM.
                        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Hey I just saw you are into the S13's. This is one that is owned by my good friend Pat. We built it in his dads shop. Rolo did the tuning at CFT. Let me know if you need anything crazy.

the car is for sale, $25000 firm. over $35k in parts alone. Came out in Modified Mag about 2 years ago.

http://www.tunedbycft.com/cms/index....pper&Itemid=47

Sorry goto video and then dyno its the blue/purple S13 on the top right side.

Comment

lol we're you so drunk when we met @ La Carreta that you dont remember showing me the magazine article? :)

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
                              lol we're you so drunk when we met @ La Carreta that you dont remember showing me the magazine article? :)
                              Wow you are going to call me out like that? :) Nope forgot, but anyway here is a video of the car for you!

Thought you might like!

Comment

lol I'm j/k

Lets get this meet going. w3wt!

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X