No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, Mickey didn't make it through the night....
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Rip, that little fucker.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Stacking bodies like a Spartan!

Had 2 in the second trap when I got home last night, and another one this morning.

Those little bastards were having an all out fuck fest in my car like NPH in Harold and Kumar.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

you could at least do your civic duty and provide them with birth control. they sell mouse condoms on amazon. free 2 day shipping with prime.

i would follow brandon's advice and drop a bunch of moth balls around underneath the car.

a side benefit is that every time you do something in the garage, you will be reminded of the boner inducing scent of old lady's underwear.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Roast me.

Lot of BMW content in this one.

Comment

Yesterday at the bank this Persian bank teller starts going off about US politics and shit. After I politely told her that I dont' care since we live in Canada (I've been doing company banking for years at this branch so she acts like we're old friends or something)..then she started on about some other crap.

She then proceeded to print me the wrong receipt and couldn't fix it...then blames it on me that I should have told her which one I needed (yeah, like I'm the one behind the fuckin desk pushing buttons on the keyboard!?!?!).

All this wasted 15 solid minutes of my lunch on something that should take under 5 minutes.

Once i got back to the office I called her supervisor and filed a complaint against her.

stupid bitch. Just 'cause she's pretty she thinks she can carry on like an idiot and aggravate people with her nonsense
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I cannot take another day of country music. I've been helping my dad remodel a house and he has another guy working with us that likes listening to country, and it's starting to get irritating listening to the same dozen sappy songs everyday.

I'm also sick of climbing up 16' foot extension ladders and being 20' up on a wobbly skytrack. It's like being on a small boat all day and then stepping onto solid ground. I can't believe my dad's 54 years old and it doesn't phase him; then again he's been doing it virtually his whole life and I haven't worked construction in almost 10 years.
                My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  Yesterday at the bank this Persian bank teller starts going off about US politics and shit. After I politely told her that I dont' care since we live in Canada (I've been doing company banking for years at this branch so she acts like we're old friends or something)..then she started on about some other crap.

She then proceeded to print me the wrong receipt and couldn't fix it...then blames it on me that I should have told her which one I needed (yeah, like I'm the one behind the fuckin desk pushing buttons on the keyboard!?!?!).

All this wasted 15 solid minutes of my lunch on something that should take under 5 minutes.

Once i got back to the office I called her supervisor and filed a complaint against her.

stupid bitch. Just 'cause she's pretty she thinks she can carry on like an idiot and aggravate people with her nonsense
                  wtf dude!!!!???? pics of bank teller?:D

this is just the way the world works. hot chicks can get away with murder or no jail time for screwing their students. fat ugly bitches get life in prison or the electric chair.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    I cannot take another day of country music. I've been helping my dad remodel a house and he has another guy working with us that likes listening to country, and it's starting to get irritating listening to the same dozen sappy songs everyday.

I'm also sick of climbing up 16' foot extension ladders and being 20' up on a wobbly skytrack. It's like being on a small boat all day and then stepping onto solid ground. I can't believe my dad's 54 years old and it doesn't phase him; then again he's been doing it virtually his whole life and I haven't worked construction in almost 10 years.

Just tell the guy. "Hey let's put on other music". But is it actual country music? I'd probably get depressed after a while

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      wtf dude!!!!???? pics of bank teller?:D

exactly what I was thinking:p
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I made a shiny.

My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                          I made a shiny.

At least have the decency to paint the wheels green like the E30 had :coolphoto:
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            I made a shiny.

I do like a clean E36.

Comment

Uh oh

Hopefully they were smart enough to make backups and not have peoples credentials easily accessible. Good thing i haven't bought from them yet was gonna get a waste gate.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post

Hopefully they were smart enough to make backups and not have peoples credentials easily accessible. Good thing i haven't bought from them yet was gonna get a waste gate.
                                Damn! Straight extortion
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X