• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money$hit View Post
    fuck michigan.
    That's super

Comment

Originally posted by m3_eater View Post
      Just found out that there's a new family edition on the way. Time to grow up == E30 sacrifice in my future. :(
      nooo, don't do it! At least stop by my work with the e30 before you sell it so I can take a ride in it.

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by JeffRR View Post
        That's super
        Gotta admit, winters pretty much suck in Mi, especially this one.

Comment

Sighted in Rochester on Wednesday night: one 2-door black E30 with diving boards. That you, Dane?

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

We have 8 e30's driven by employees at erhard bmw. I am one of them.

Comment

yeah, that must have been me.

-Dane
              diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Originally posted by OHE30 View Post
                We have 8 e30's driven by employees at erhard bmw. I am one of them.
                Now we know Erhard don't compensate their employees very good, lol.

Comment

you guys suck at football. I think I saw a shirt somewhere, Michigan Who?

///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Appalacian state for the win.

Comment

cold hot cold hot cold thats the way of michigan
                      sigpic

Comment

No not that we are compensated poorly we just love the cars and not having full coverage insurance. We are a no fault state and it's expensive for full coverage. We love the cars here at Erhard and try to help out others with older vehicles. We don't take advantage of people. We love seeing the older vehicles, we'd rather drive the classics than sell out for a "sweet" Z4, please which would you prefer? Me=E30!!!

Comment

we should have a meet this summer. would be cool to see something like that in MI. especially if its something relatively uncommon. lol.

-Dane
                          diving board division, bishez.

Comment

i agree. it'll be all the more sweet if i get my m50 into my e30 before it
                            sigpic

Comment

You will have to let me know b/c than I can get the other guys at my work to go. They are not members of this forum.

Comment

anyone know where I can get a used motor for a decent price? A rocker broke on me, and the engine is shot now. Please help!

Comment

Working...
                                X