Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 bmw 318is m50 swap (CA legal) 5 lug conversion m3 brakes

Sold
    Last edited by aziza z; 01-07-2011, 08:44 PM.
    (sell me your calypso red 2 door non-convertible e30!)

Where is hell is this at on my side of the US?

GLWS, nice price.

Sold.......again.

Comment

wow great price man! I wish you were in the east coast

Comment

Looks like a no-brainer. Someone is going to get a good deal.

Comment

Bump for nice car!

Wow 3k? wtf ,it will be gone by tonight im sure.

Comment

Wayyy too cheap. Won't need any luck to sell that's for sure. Hope Danny doesn't see this.

Does this mean it's been to BAR and has a sticker or that it's ready for it? The way it's worded I can see questions coming up.

"The car has a CA bar legal 2.5 m50 engine from an e36 3 series. "
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

if only a little coser to here so i can peep it out. I would Grab it

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                Wayyy too cheap. Won't need any luck to sell that's for sure. Hope Danny doesn't see this.

Does this mean it's been to BAR and has a sticker or that it's ready for it? The way it's worded I can see questions coming up.

Yes the car has been CA bard with the m50 in it. Its a very clean set up.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Cash in hand and local...Pm sent

Comment

i have driven the car

clean swap.

good luck with the sale

the one on the left is mine.

-
                      Project
                      Parts for Sale
                      Feedback
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

Ahhhh, so this must be the 318is shell you were telling me about the last time I spoke to you.

Originally posted by Jean View Post

I'm with Jean on this one Matt, the price seems to be quite low for this car, you're probably cutting yourself by at least 1-1.5k. Here's to hoping you hold out for the trade of your choice instead of the 3k. Best of luck.

Comment

I've got this for trade if you're interested. 1989 alpine white 325i. bone stock except the steering wheel (not shown in photos). broken front sway bar mount is about the biggest thing wrong with it. also has broken sunroof handle and the driver side lock cannot be locked from the outside. I just push it down before I close the door. big deal. I'm actually in Alaska serving uncle sam, so the trade might be a bit difficult to do. the car is in my parents garage in beverly hills. jetta floor mat is no more. it sat under a tree for a few weeks so it has these little dots in some places, I didn't get a chance to get them off before I left for basic. Let me know.

pics when I bought it..

Comment

SOLD! I know it went cheap but the car needed work so I priced it accordingly. I havnt left e30s yet thou. On the hunt for another one. Thanks guys.
                            (sell me your calypso red 2 door non-convertible e30!)

Comment

Dang haha. I called you while you were meeting with a buyer >_< Should of called earlier haha

Comment

Working...
                              X