No announcement yet.

2015 E30 Picnic Official News Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That M3 deck is mine... in the name of baby Jesusssss!!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

From Bavarian Restorations! An SI Board, some E30 grounding kits, and some fresh tachometer gauges. Really nicely made.

Instrument Cluster Testing - Full testing of all BMW E30 and E28. Odometer Repair - Common problem on all vintage BMW! Clear cover polishing Custom needle paint Variety of trim rings available!...

Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Early registrations are ahead of last year's pace. Looks like it's going to be an Epic Picnic this year. Our man Ryan from Maryland is already on the road trekking to the Pacific Northwest and Alex from Tennessee should be heading West soon too!

Comment

The Featured Cars each year are not necessarily the nicest E30s on the lawn, but tell different stories. And there have been some great stories told in past years. I usually don't disclose the Featured Cars prior to the Picnic, in part because I am lining them up all the way to the last minute!

However, this year want to make sure people have a heads up on two Featured Cars that will be there.

One is a true E30 M3 Evo 2 cabriolet. BMW only made 500 Evo 2's as part of the homologation requirements to race in the DTM and other FIA sanctioned national touring car series back in the day. This car is the only factory Evo 2 cabrio on the planet.

Second, for only the third E30 Picnic ever, a non E30 will be invited on the lawn. The car is a BMW Z1. The connection is the drivetrain used on this special car was all E30, plus some of the other bits.

Read more about the Z1 at this Wikipedia entry:

Comment

Food at the Picnic!

We'll have two food vendors this year.

KC Deez serves Kansas City BBQ

and

Lumpia World serving Asian Fusion selections:

Lumpia World is a Family-Owned Filipino-Japanese-Chamorro Fusion Cuisine Food Based Company. We Specialize in Creative Lumpia Selections. We provide/operate Private/Corporate Catering, Food Truck Catering, Food Truck Events, Farmers Markets, Festivals and Events, & Store Fronts.

Comment

Ryan from Maryland has hit the road!

Page 3 of this R3V thread picks up Ryan's cross country trip from Maryland.

Subscribe and follow along!

Comment

I think ill make more boots, for donations, sounds like there will be a record turnout

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Lumpia World serving Asian Fusion selections:

http://www.lumpiaworld.com/[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Filipino food! YUM!! :)
                  1991 318i Sedan
                  2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                  2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

How many have registered so far Lance?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

425 Motorsports have donated a Planted seat bracket for the driver side of an E30. Accepts a number of different aftermarket seats. The sturdiest seat bracket offered.

Planted brackets are more versatile with predrilled slots for sliders from most major aftermarket seat manufacturers like Sparco, Recaro, OMP, Cobra, Racetech, Status, Corbeau, Bride, Momo, etc

"Planted Seat Bracket-BMW 3 Series [E30 Chassis] (1982-1991) - Driver is made with 3/16" thick steel for superior strength. It is built to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Bride, Cobra, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sparco and Status. Extra material is provided for direct seat or side mount applications where eliminating sliders is preferred. They are finished with a black powder coat and applications are available for most cars. If you don't see your car listed in the applications section please contact 425 Motorsports."

Comment

M Team Shirt

Test press for the 2015 M Team Shirt, looking good!

Front:

And Back:

Comment

LeMay Marymount Museum Tours $10 special at the E30 Picnic

The LeMay Marymount Museum will again host 60-minute tours on Sunday led by a docent.

They will leave from the LeMay Tent on the hour. Discounted cost is $10.

Each year they tour a different part of the vast Museum facility. So if you did the tour last year, they will tour a different area this year.

Just be sure to be back from any museum tours by 1:45pm for the Featured Car Presentation and the Raffle!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
                            Lumpia World
                            Lumpia world is ridiculously good!

Comment

Biggest E30 Picnic yet?

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                              How many have registered so far Lance?
                              Well MotorsportReg says 123 right now with a day to go for pre-reg. Last year total pre-reg was 90-ish, with the rest showing up day of show and paying $20. So trending towards a big turnout, maybe biggest ever?

Remember the early registration closes at 6pm on Thursday June 25 for $12. After that just plan on rolling in Sunday AM with $20 cash to get in the show.

I don't have time to tell about all of the amazing E30s coming, but this Picnic has some amazing E30s coming out. It's going to be fun!

Comment

92-94* weather forcast.

Can we get some of those mist sprays like they have in leavenworth? ha
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X