Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your car is amazing. Nice job!
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

im going to santa barbara city college to play baseball, how cheap is a nice setup for MS spark?

Comment

It cost me maybe 20 bucks to get my single coil spark setup running with MS1 V3.0 (don't even think about v2.2...). If you want wastespark you can do it for as little as like 50-75 or a couple hundred depending on how nice the parts you buy are. Give me a holler if you want more information.
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Baller shit Brother! Baller shit..

-Brandon
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            please give ALL of the info on your set-up! looks great. did you make the piping?
            ill list some things off...ill make a mod list soon. t3/t4,666 adapter, MS1 v2.2 fuel, 36lbers, full 3in dp and straight exhaust, SPEC stage 4 cluth kit, spearco fmic with 2.5in piping, 2.93lsd, b&m oil cooler, dual top mount oil filters, tial 38mm, type rs bov,...engine... forged pistons, mls headgasket, metric blue head bolts, bored to 2.6l, brembo cross drilled and slotted, GC coil overs. i think thats it? im sure theres more stuff im leaving out but thats mostly it. and one of my buddies does all my fabricating

Comment

Hopefully making t to the picnic this year! Anyone from 2006 still going to these??

Comment

yup.
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Me :-)
                  Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                  www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Yes indeed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Duh.

2006 was the year I skipped walking at my high school graduation to go to the picnic instead. No regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                        Duh.

2006 was the year I skipped walking at my high school graduation to go to the picnic instead. No regrets.
                        I was definitely there 2006! Trying to make it in my car but might have to drive a customers car down if all fails.

Anyone have a large list of "to dos" before the picnic??

Comment

Working...
                        X