Martin and the Ricer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on the underside of the console.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      It's on the underside of the console.
      I'll get it to ya after work.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd appreciate it, there are a few different ones, some sort of fit, some not at all.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I'd appreciate it, there are a few different ones, some sort of fit, some not at all.
          Sorry for being so late! Not gonna lie. Totally forgot after work.

Comment

No worries I appreciate you taking the time.

Thanks

It's from an e46.
            Last edited by parkerbink; 06-22-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

No worries I appreciate you taking the time.

Thanks

It's from an e46.
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-2006-E4...RXxyYY&vxp=mtr
              huh.. look at that, idk if i even want to try to retrofit it :/ it was really lose when i bought it, and i prefer the slim look of the original console, regardless of how practical this one may be.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                RMEuropean sells brand new door handle trim pieces. Super fast shipping out to CA as well.

Carpet is tough. On big jobs like removing/replacing carpet, it is best to have a firm grasp of what needs to be done (i.e. read DIY's, others build threads, etc.) before you get started. If you've already started gutting the car, and that is your end goal, just pitch the carpet and rhino line the floorboards.

On another note, I always have the carpets of any car I purchase cleaned by a local professional carpet cleaning company. The carpet on my 288,000 mile Tundra was trashed (stained really) when I bought it. I pulled the seats, paid the guy 60 bucks, and in 45 minutes I had brand new carpet (minus a couple of small wear spots, but overall it looks fantastic). Just as an option for the future, as its already a bit late here now.
                Good shout on RMEuropean! I'm gonna be buying a lot of things from them now and in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Musij View Post
                  huh.. look at that, idk if i even want to try to retrofit it :/ it was really lose when i bought it, and i prefer the slim look of the original console, regardless of how practical this one may be.

I have a perfect e30 one. Would you be interested in a trade?

Comment

I've been super busy for the last few weeks.

I haven't been able to work on the car much, or even drive it, but I've encountered a few things that need attention.

I have a knocking from the universal join ever time the steering wheel activates while turning at a stop. I also have a vacuum leak somewhere. I'm going to clean my ICV first to check if it might be the culprit.

But in good news, I GOT NEW WHEELS TODAY! Chevlon Mesh 3 piece 16x7 et34 from user megamythe. Also stopped by one of my favorite Argentinian restaurants on the way home from OC and had some empanadas.

Comment

Oops
                      Last edited by Musij; 07-09-2017, 08:29 PM. Reason: Wrong thread!

Comment

Edit: wrong thread!

Comment

Bit of a quick update. Monday I tried to zero in on my slight idling issues. I checked all my hoses and thankfully they were all fairly new and healthy, confirming the receipt I had for new hoses from last year. So I took of my ICV and lo an behold, a decent amount a gunk inside. Gave it a good cleaning and now It idles like a champ. My wife accelerated too quickly after starting the car up and it stuttered, so I'm going to investigate where that may come from and explain to my wife that a 26 year car old doesn't start sprinting the second they get out of bed. Other than that the A/C compressor occasionally makes a lot of noise when coming to an idle. I'm getting my spacers today and my hub bore adapters tomorrow. So stand by for some new and improved pictures.

Comment

Got the wheels on. They look absolutely fantastic.

The spacers I bought widened the hub bore, so my hub bore adapters are too small. I put them on anyways hoping they might stretch on but I realistically need to buy new ones. The back right wheel makes a lot of noise when turning which I'm guessing is from that adapter throwing off the balance or just not fitting right. I drove it around my neighborhood only for safety reasons and it's a new car. Once I get the new hub rings ( I'm trying to find them locally before ordering online ) I'll get the wheels realigned and we're in business.

So nice to be able to pull do a full u turn. It only rubs where the fender was pulled out. I'm inquiring just getting those parts rolled in instead of rolling all my fenders since it's not needed now

Comment

Nice look! What is the tire size on your new wheels?
                              E30 now S52
                              2008 Suburban LTZ (Family and TT hauler)
                              325xiT (Sold)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MatRacer View Post
                                Nice look! What is the tire size on your new wheels?
                                205/50r16. They're 16x7 et34 so I threw on some 10mm spacers. It's perfect on my IES3's drop

Comment

Working...
                                X