Nassau County Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nassau County Alignment

Can anyone please recommend a good alignment shop on the south shore of Nassau? My car has a decent drop with pretty much stock suspension components so I guess the front toe is all I need aligned. Would prefer not to go to a place like Mavis but I've heard good and bad things. Thanks!

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
    Can anyone please recommend a good alignment shop on the south shore of Nassau? My car has a decent drop with pretty much stock suspension components so I guess the front toe is all I need aligned. Would prefer not to go to a place like Mavis but I've heard good and bad things. Thanks!
    I forgot the name off the top of my head but the guys at OMG Motorsports referred me to an alignment shop near their shop in Farmingdale. I would reach out to them.

Comment

CamberToe
      http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
      87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
      90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

It's a bit of a stretch but check out this place called JVR Performance in Port Washington.

It's a performance speed shop that knows their stuff when it comes to alignments. We've sent all of our alignment business there for a couple of months now :up:
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
          It's a bit of a stretch but check out this place called JVR Performance in Port Washington.

It's a performance speed shop that knows their stuff when it comes to alignments. We've sent all of our alignment business there for a couple of months now :up:
          I live up the street from there, I thought the place you guys used was closer to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
            I live up the street from there, I thought the place you guys used was closer to the shop.
            long story haha. JVR is a great place and they're a great bunch of guys.
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

1. JVR- Jonathan and the guys there are solid and know their stuff.

2. RCT just opened up a second location in Westbury (they have one in Flushing )

Specialties: Wheels, Tires, "Road-Force / Lateral force" high speed balancing, Run-flat" service, wheel alignment, auto repair, performance parts and installation, suspension, brakes. We welcome all makes and models. From sedans to suv's, daily drivers to high end cars...we will be more than happy to cater to your automotive needs. Established in 2002. Owner / operator, Ryan Chua opened RCT Performance in 2002. Prior to opening his own business he has been in the automotive performance parts and installation industry for over 15 years. Now Servicing Westbury Long Island! RCT of Long Island 981B Old Country RD. Westbury NY 11590 (516) 876-0980

3. Intrak in Jamaica Queens is my go-to spot and I live in Valley Stream.
              If looks could kill:::

Comment

Try Elite Motorsports in Farmingdale...
                Always a great experience when i go there.

Originally posted by CW325 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by *freshm3 View Post
                  1. JVR- Jonathan and the guys there are solid and know their stuff.

2. RCT just opened up a second location in Westbury (they have one in Flushing )

Specialties: Wheels, Tires, "Road-Force / Lateral force" high speed balancing, Run-flat" service, wheel alignment, auto repair, performance parts and installation, suspension, brakes. We welcome all makes and models. From sedans to suv's, daily drivers to high end cars...we will be more than happy to cater to your automotive needs. Established in 2002. Owner / operator, Ryan Chua opened RCT Performance in 2002. Prior to opening his own business he has been in the automotive performance parts and installation industry for over 15 years. Now Servicing Westbury Long Island! RCT of Long Island 981B Old Country RD. Westbury NY 11590 (516) 876-0980

3. Intrak in Jamaica Queens is my go-to spot and I live in Valley Stream.
                  Intrak on Jamaica and 102? by the firehouse?

Comment

Working...
                  X