Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob
    you should make that your sig ken
    LOL, they actually print that on all of their bottles.

They had some reps from the brewery at 'Brewfest' here in Eugene. I was behind a guy in line that refered to it as 'Bastard Ale'. Then the guy from the brewery (who was pouring the beer) said, "HEY, it's Arrogant Bastard Ale! We didn't name it that so people like you could refer to it as 'Bastard Ale.' He was joking... I think. But I thought it was pretty funny.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Ken, I make a habit of trying at least one new beer a week! Wallet doesn't appreciate it, but my stomach does. I've kpet most of the bottles (bit of a collection) and its around 250 different bottles at the moment. I'm gonn ahate moving out of this place

Haven't tried that, but we have much the same thing here, expect its called the "Good Bastards brewery"

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        diego, can you get bavaria or imperial there?
        I think I saw once Imperial, but I'm not sure, we got some nice German beer too, but we have like more than 8 Brands of beer here (Nationallity) and of corse many from other places.

My friend brought back some Pisco from Chilé.

Damn. Piscolitas es bueno.
        Dammit!!! :evil: The Pisco is Peruvian, not fro Chile, those gusy stolen our invent, suckers!!!!! I'm pissed that Chile says it's from there...no way, that Pisco sucks, you may try to the real Pisco, the Peruvian Pisco, also ever tasted PiscoSour?? Oh sure, the Chilen people will say that is a inevnt from them too, well just to left the the things clear here and for the rest of the world...

The Pisco and PiscoSour are invent from here!! Peru!! :P

Piscolitas probably means PiscoSour? anyway...
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Ken, check this: http://www.goodbastards.com/

Comment

CiLK WuRM] Other good beers are Kronenburg 1664 from France
            Yuck: drank this one to many time last year while I was in Istres France last year. We stayed at a 5 star hotel courtesy of the French gov't. But youck we didn't not enjoy the local biers.

Most of the other biers you mention are great ones.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
              CiLK WuRM] Other good beers are Kronenburg 1664 from France
              Yuck: drank this one to many time last year while I was in Istres France last year. We stayed at a 5 star hotel courtesy of the French gov't. But youck we didn't not enjoy the local biers.

Most of the other biers you mention are great ones.

bière
              My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Boulevard STOUT( it don't get no better, ask Ryan Stewart.)
                New Belguim Trippel (simply because its dank and is 8.4% for $5.99)
                Hale to ole Samuel Smith any variety.
                Great Lakes Brewing Co. ( also any variety, Burning River Pale Ale just because the river once did really catch on fire in Cleveland because of pollution.)
                And last on the west coast Portand Brewing Co. and Medicino Brewing Co.
                and Harpoon when your on MV
                E30 325ix 62k

Comment

<<< My avatar says it all

Outside of that, I like to import some brews you guys have not heard of, Gulder is my #1. I like to have guinness sent over from overseas here too...its the real deal, not the watered down stuff here :roll:

Comment

Never been one to puke it up Rob. I dont even really drink much beer.

Also if you think my wheels are worth 3k then wanna buy em?

I havent gotten into the Boulevard Stout. Have to try it. The Belgian Wheat beers are also great. For some reason I like the wheat ones a lot more than barley. That is unless the barley is burnt ahead of time.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a hops hound; love me hops, and I forgot it is Boulevard Dry Stout,
                      for everyone who has no idea what Ryan and I are talking about

Guinness is also great but I have a certain prejudice aganist all marcobrew
                      E30 325ix 62k

Comment

You can smell it brewing if the wind is right when heading up to Bryant's BBQ. I wish they served it there. They do have it at Manny's (just down the street), best mexican in KC.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

The thing to do is go to the tour on a saturday at noon or 1pm or whatever, they never card get a few for free and then go to gates on main and get a pticher and a "beef on bun to stay please!!"
                          Back in '97 when I first started hitting up BLVD in high school you could drink all day with the brewers b/c only 8 people went on the tours now its like 40-50. Still fun, and worth it.
                          E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Lager: Tiger or San Miguel

Ale: any bitter...but not refrigerated, just room temperature.

Comment

i wasnt speaking of your rims ryno, just in general. If I want to drink something that tastes good, kool aid owns. beer is for festivities other than replenishing lost fluids
                              BEERTECH

Comment

Beej, you should come out to Asia for a real Redbull & vodka....you guys get the lame Redbull in the US, out here the original is like cough syrup ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X