No announcement yet.

Any old town/Alexandria e30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be home this weekend so I will be there forsure! I have never gone before but have always wanted to. I dont drive anything special but you can expect another e30.
    #Treadlifematters

Comment

I'm out in Manassas now, but often in Springfield, Fairfax, and down in Fredericksburg on Sundays. We need a NoVA E30 meet up...

Comment

Few pics from this morning over at Katies C&C.

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

^^^^

Washed the car last night and on the way back ... this broke..

at least it wasn't the cable which is what I thought it was, ordered from Pelican yesterday...

@FreshTD had every intention :/ @BlueMonday agreed, i'd like to do a drive to somewhere grab something to eat, chat with folks etc...
          My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
            ^^^^

Washed the car last night and on the way back ... this broke..

at least it wasn't the cable which is what I thought it was, ordered from Pelican yesterday...

@FreshTD had every intention :/ @BlueMonday agreed, i'd like to do a drive to somewhere grab something to eat, chat with folks etc...
            That sucks, least you got parts coming to fix it. Yes we should get together and definitely do a drive then lunch somewhere. I'm gone from 24 Jul- 19Aug to Colorado. So either before the 24th or after 19 Aug for me.

Comment

I went to the meet, i think i passed you fresh_TD on your way out. super cool cars but it was hard to spark up conversations. I would be down for a cruse; hopefully i can have my suspension refreshed by then.
              #Treadlifematters

Comment

Originally posted by Bothfeetin View Post
                I went to the meet, i think i passed you fresh_TD on your way out. super cool cars but it was hard to spark up conversations. I would be down for a cruse; hopefully i can have my suspension refreshed by then.
                Bothfeetin, were you the one driving the silver e30 going down Georgetown Pike? I was driving the white 318is

Comment

im moving to woodbridge next month. id like to try and get a meet or two scheduled for those in the NOVA area before winter arrives. Im pulling my motor in December to start my new build. Ill start a new thread when the time comes, but off the top of my head i was thinking starbuck/target off 234 near dumfries. has a nice open parking lot and decent access from a couple different directions. Just throwing out ideas for you guys
                  '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

Convenient for me. I'd be there for sure.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Bimmerfest 2016 East - Convoy

We have a couple M3s departing from the Arlington VA/DC Metro Area looking around to see if there are any convoys departing from the area or close by on Saturday morning(July 30). We are willing to drive to meet up with one, or if someone would like to convoy out with us, anyone is welcome to join.

Respond below or send me a personal message and we can plan it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                          Bothfeetin, were you the one driving the silver e30 going down Georgetown Pike? I was driving the white 318is
                          Unfortunately not I have a black coupe with bronze wheels.
                          #Treadlifematters

Comment

Originally posted by lemansguy View Post
                            im moving to woodbridge next month. id like to try and get a meet or two scheduled for those in the NOVA area before winter arrives. Im pulling my motor in December to start my new build. Ill start a new thread when the time comes, but off the top of my head i was thinking starbuck/target off 234 near dumfries. has a nice open parking lot and decent access from a couple different directions. Just throwing out ideas for you guys
                            I would be more than down! I know for a fact that there are more than enough e30's in the surrounding area for a solid ice cream social. I would suggest that it be on a weekend. Also, there is a commuter lot right off the 95 exit for 123 (if your spot doesnt work).

I am more than willing to help organize a meet.
                            #Treadlifematters

Comment

Originally posted by Bothfeetin View Post
                              I would be more than down! I know for a fact that there are more than enough e30's in the surrounding area for a solid ice cream social. I would suggest that it be on a weekend. Also, there is a commuter lot right off the 95 exit for 123 (if your spot doesnt work).

I am more than willing to help organize a meet.
                              Heck yea man, im always up for a helping hand! ive organized a couple small meets in the past with other car forums, non BMW related. Its always better with extra input. Ive used the 123/95 commuter lot before, depending on the interest that is definitely an option. I was just trying to come up with a place that has 1. bathrooms 2. drinks/food. those two commodities always make for a better time and those with GFs or significant others have a better shot of spending more than 10 mins talking lol.
                              '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

I'm down. I'll likely go once it cools off. The fall is my favorite season and lots of driving needs to be done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                                1989 325i S50 swapped
                                2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Working...
                                X