Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affordable Fill & Drill

Hello everyone,
    I'm now offering fill & drill services, on most flat back wheels.
    It is a process done at a local shop and, we can do a turn around time of a week or less, depending on urgency.

I have had plenty of wheels done with great results, so don't be afraid, as it is better to go this route than to just redrill without covering the existing lug pattern, to maintain its strength.

Price is set at $250 per set of (4 wheels) UN-able to do pairs.

Samples.
    #e39 style 5s

#e38 style 5s

#e23 Alpina

Please PM me or post on here and, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by IRON-E; 07-18-2018, 01:25 PM.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Seems like a great deal. At some point in the future I want to pick up some 16" Style 5s and get them filled/drilled, I'll keep this in mind.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

I'll be in touch as well. Im still a few weeks away from this but Im going to surely so it so I'll hit you up.
      1989 M3
      1991 M5
      1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Cool!

This is a very affordable price!

And not that the needs it, but I can vouch for this dude!!!

Good luck finding this service below 75 bucks a pop. This is a bargain!
        Last edited by blads99; 05-26-2016, 07:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to add

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
          Seems like a great deal. At some point in the future I want to pick up some 16" Style 5s and get them filled/drilled, I'll keep this in mind.
          Let me know when you're ready, I'll shoot you my contact info.

Originally posted by ramirez54 View Post
          I'll be in touch as well. Im still a few weeks away from this but Im going to surely so it so I'll hit you up.
          Awesome, looking forward to it.
          Originally posted by blads99 View Post
          Cool!

This is a very affordable price!

And not that the needs it, but I can vouch for this dude!!!

Good luck finding this service below 75 bucks a pop. This is a bargain!
          Thanks a lot man.

Comment

Too bad your on the other side of the country. :(

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
              Too bad your on the other side of the country. :(
              I know man, I'm trying to figure out the best shipping method, so I can offer the service country wide.

Thanks for the interest. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                I know man, I'm trying to figure out the best shipping method, so I can offer the service country wide.

Thanks for the interest. :up:
                are style 32s able to be filled and drilled http://i.imgur.com/m8G7vQ3.jpg
                i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                  are style 32s able to be filled and drilled http://i.imgur.com/m8G7vQ3.jpg
                  Unfortunately not, there's too much surface material and the bolt pattern would not agree with the wheel design.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Unfortunately not, there's too much surface material and the bolt pattern would not agree with the wheel design.
                    On the same note do you think M-System wheels are candidates or should I just stick to style 5?
                    1989 M3
                    1991 M5
                    1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez54 View Post
                      On the same note do you think M-System wheels are candidates or should I just stick to style 5?
                      M Systems tend to have a larger center bore, not leaving enough meat to be able to do the redrill correctly. I can try them if you'd like but, I can't take responsibility for them.

Comment

Well, I'll be damned. If I ship them out to you with return labels, would you guys be able to do a set of E38 style 5's? I am not a fan of the adapters any more so this would work out it seems.
                        1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                        2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                        2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                          Well, I'll be damned. If I ship them out to you with return labels, would you guys be able to do a set of E38 style 5's? I am not a fan of the adapters any more so this would work out it seems.
                          Sure would buddy, PM me for address and details.

I too had my experience with adapters and, it's not the business, so I now offer this option for anyone interested.

Comment

how long does the process take if i were to come down? ill be making my way to SD in a couple weeks, it would be for e38 style 5s. thank you
                            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                              how long does the process take if i were to come down? ill be making my way to SD in a couple weeks, it would be for e38 style 5s. thank you
                              It's a 5 work day, turn around time, I can rush it, if I were to get the wheels before Friday.
                              I can try to pick them up Monday but, I can't make promises.

Comment

Working...
                              X