No announcement yet.

Sskoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

legit seller.got my items quick and damage free.
    sigpic
    323i MTEC1
    Z3 coupe
    E60 M5

Comment

Fast shipping! (Got my package within 2 days from Germany)

Good packaging and easy communication.

Dont hesitate to buy from him
      http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
      87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
      90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Just received my euro analog clock and pigtail, overall condition 9.5 out of 10. I received exactly what I paid for, very satisfied! Thanks again!

Comment

Great seller and easy communication. Thanks for the headlights!
          1991 318is ....... 1985 320i
          1974 R90/6 ...... 2006 Prius
          sigpic
          318is Crack Pipe Edition: Thread

Comment

Fast shipping, good communication, and well packaged.
            Not to mention great prices, got my items shipped from the UK to the US for less than I would have gotten them locally.

Will be using again for sure.
            One does not simply walk into 4door
            Transaction Feedback

Comment

As if he needs more praise!

Awesome seller, great deal on set of Kopi Alpina's and STUPID FAST SHIPPING!

He is definitely on my first call list for Euro only parts, and with the new project, that is probably going to be sooner rather than later!

Thanks again man!
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Awesome Seller!! my first time buying parts off the forum and he made it quick and painless, Shipping was super fast(somehow faster from Ireland then when i order from the US) and the product was exactly as described.

Comment

I ordered some parts from Will and had a great online buying experience. Everything was shipped as described and packaged very well. I'll definitely be buying from him again!

Comment

Once again, Will came through!

Reasonable price, super fast shipping. For euro parts, he's always one of the first guys I email..

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                    2016 Ford Flex

Comment

The shipping was super quick and the lights didn't have any shipping damage. Significant amount of rust and frozen adjusters on the high beams but for the price it was still a great deal. The euro grills were mint after a quick cleaning. Would buy again.

Comment

Again, I don't know how he does it - but I ordered another set of Kopi Alpina reps from Will. They were a set that needed some love, so the total (including shipping) was about what it costs for me to ship a set of wheels to California. They went out on the 26th and I got them yesterday.

No clue how the logistics on that works, but he constantly comes through, and his prices are beyond fair.

Sskoda is the man for used Euro parts!
                        2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I am very impressed. I ordered a gauge cluster from this man. Very good price. Everything works great. I really enjoy all of my gauges working now.
                          Ridiculous shipping. I mean, I ordered it at the same time as a part from ECS, and they came in the same day. Super fast for being on the other side of the world. will definitely be coming back for more parts.

Comment

Great set of plastic bumpers, shipped at a better price than locally available. Really great packaging and things arrived suprisngly fast (under two weeks).
                            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I'm hugely impressed with this seller - I ended up with a dead gauge cluster from them, and was shipped a working replacement at their cost.

After sales support when there are problems is a true test of a seller, and they really took care of me. :)

Comment

Pretty bad experience overall. Two of the wheels have bent lips, a couple have terrible paint, and the majority of them have kerbing that goes beyond "pretty minimal". They definitely need more than a "good cleaning" to look presentable on a car.

Comment

Working...
                                X