Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came back to R3v after years away to say one thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    I'd do that just to keep the whining Clinton supporters from moving up here. We have enough of them in Toronto as it is, thank you very much. :p

Originally posted by bostonvert View Post
    Brexit still hasn't been figured out yet and we get a second bombshell, seems like society worldwide is drifting apart more and more into 2 camps
    Globalism and multiculturalism have failed to do anything other than enrich a very selective class of people, and it would appear that those ideas are being rejected in an attempt to return to what worked before.

Nobody can honestly argue that America has improved over the last 30 years, and if you want to save your republic your only hope is to drain the swap of the leeches that infest it.

I'm going to enjoy watching everyone's heads explode over the coming weeks - especially smug and arrogant Canadians who think themselves superior to Americans because they're too ignorant to know better.

Comment

Woke up this morning and first thing i did was LuLz and then check this thread to see if mr Hilary has chimed in yet

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i think its gonna suck either way.

my wife and i early voted last week. i felt so dirty afterward, i came home and took a shower.
        Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I mailed my ballot back not last saturday but the saturday before that I have been ready for this shit to be over for at least 5 months

I too felt very dirty about about the whole thing.... I mean really how bad is HRC to make the Donald even remotely a palatable alternative to anyone??????

As a good frined of mine keeps saying, she is still waiting for Ashton Kutcher to spring the news on the entire country that we have all been PUNKED.......
        Agreed 100%
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I have not yet heard Trump's acceptance speech, but friends and relatives who have are saying they are pleasantly surprised. Is there a mature, in-control, level-headed Trump emerging?

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
            I have not yet heard Trump's acceptance speech, but friends and relatives who have are saying they are pleasantly surprised. Is there a mature, in-control, level-headed Trump emerging?
            He has always been there. Are folks really that foolish to think he somehow just meandered his way to success? Slept his way to the top?

He is a business man. He is a sales man.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
              This.

I don't believe the things he says any more than he likely does. Lots of people on FB crying about how hateful and racist he is and how the world is going to end now that he's the pres. I doubt it. I think we'll be fine. As I see it, he made a sales pitch and people bought it.

Also, losing to Donald Trump, even with the media on your side, that must be the greatest "Fuck you" the world has ever seen. Damn. I really thought she was gonna win too.

Comment

And I do not say those words in a negative fashion to DJT. He is a salesman, not a swindler.

Of course, all conjecture and only time will tell, but if we are reasonable and base our thoughts on evidence, history we can be firm in trusting his leadership.

Comment

He has always been there. Are folks really that foolish to think he somehow just meandered his way to success? Slept his way to the top?

Meh. He didn't start from the bottom. His family had enough money and connections to cover a multitude of sins. I'm not saying he is stupid, but I am not saying he is a genius, either.

Comment

hi guys!

i havent been here in a while. TRUMP TRAIN 2016 MAGA WOOOO. an e30 in every garage

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                      Meh. He didn't start from the bottom. His family had enough money and connections to cover a multitude of sins. I'm not saying he is stupid, but I am not saying he is a genius, either.
                      Start building your family success today.

You are better off than billions of people from the jump.

To reduce one's success b/c they started from a better position then you consider yourself in is childish. How did HRC ever get all that cash? Shall we demean her for her start?

Comment

Start building your family success today.

You are better off than billions of people from the jump.

To reduce one's success b/c they started from a better position then you consider yourself in is childish. How did HRC ever get all that cash? Shall we demean her for her start?
                        Easy killer. What you are implying I meant by my post is way wrong. I am not complaining about Trump's success, I guess I should have phrased it as: "people have done more with less. He's not special."
                        Last edited by markseven; 11-10-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                          Also, losing to Donald Trump, even with the media on your side, that must be the greatest "Fuck you" the world has ever seen. Damn. I really thought she was gonna win too.
                          Seriously though..

I think a huge majority of even Trump supporters thought this too. My wife and I believed Hillary would win - something would happen, and she was was just too much a part of the system to fail.

But here we are...

(I didn't vote for her.)

..and now we got this:

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

^ that video is hilarious.
                            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              Seriously though..

I think a huge majority of even Trump supporters thought this too. My wife and I believed Hillary would win - something would happen, and she was was just too much a part of the system to fail.

But here we are...

(I didn't vote for her.)

..and now we got this:

OMG I died laughing at that video.
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                              X