Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Barbara monthly meet

We had a great outcome from the latest meet in SB on the pier. (thanks R3Z3N) It was a lot of fun and got me thinking about more meets

The pier was hard to drive on for us with lowered cars but I really enjoyed being at the beach. So I thought about where there are larger lots near the beach with good asphalt and I thought....Leadbetter Beach!! There is a huge parking lot there.

Right across from SBCC and right next to shoreline cafe (amazing breakfast).

I was thinking we could all meet (BMW owners) at the Leadbetter parking lot every first Saturday of each month at 9 in the morning. So the next meet will be Saturday March 3rd, 2012 at 9 am.

I'll be there. Will you?

Count me in!

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

only if your wheels are on by then ;)

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

How early will this be? and how about setting up a drive aftrrwards?
        Ventura county has so many nice roads, why not take advantage of that and set some sort of route to enjoy. ;)
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

hell yea that meet at the pier was cool lol and some ones e30 broke down lol still had fun
          Originally posted by InuFaye
          silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
          Originally posted by blunttech
          so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
          Originally posted by george graves
          An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Heck ya, I will try to make it!

Maybe then I can lower the car a little more...damn speedbumps, and the wooden pier was a back killer....

And I agree, get some grub after!

And don't forget, check out the PCASB autoX (pdf linked) March 11th at the Fairgrounds. DO IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              How early will this be? and how about setting up a drive aftrrwards?
              Ventura county has so many nice roads, why not take advantage of that and set some sort of route to enjoy. ;)
              Hmm, maybe. What roads are you thinking?

At 9 in the morning!

Tell your friends! Let's make this a big meet! ;)

Comment

Ill make sure I'm there. Saturday mornings are always open for me.

-NICK

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

fuck yea lets make this meet bigger you guys And jaywood i was thinking maybe we can make it every two weeks or something
                    Originally posted by InuFaye
                    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                    Originally posted by george graves
                    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Every two weeks will not be successful. Monthly is always better.

Comment

i hate how i always think santa barbara is located where santa rosa is, and vice versa.
                        :(

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          i hate how i always think santa barbara is located where santa rosa is, and vice versa.
                          :(
                          Monthly road trip??

And yeah, I think monthly will turn out better then every other week.

First Saturday of evey month guys!! 9 in the morning

If you need directions on how to get there send me a pm and I'll help you out.

Comment

Posted up a thread on sbeuroclub.com to make sure everyone there knows about.

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

Naturally an SB e30 meet shows up 6 months after I leave. Lulz. Have fun guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X