No announcement yet.

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road and Race the owner is Peter top notch!

Comment

^^^^^^ This. My E30 is a 92. Peter has been working on my car since 1996. Very good work at a fair price.

Comment

Looking to buy a vgc charcoal canister. My car is a 92 vert. Hit me back with what you got. 561-758-7218.

Thanks......Gary

Comment

Valve adjustment anyone?

Comment

any one doing the palm beach road course day tomorrow? id love to come hangout as their sold out :(
            '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

WTB. Vgc E30 vert trunk shock. Talk or text 561-758-7218. Thanks.

Comment

Hello fellas, is anybody participating in the 3rd Annual Toy Drive for Miami Children's Hospital? Here is the link:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Let's set the New Year off right. January 2014. Wanna meet?

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

What's up George? How is the build coming? I know I can count on you and e30 love(Diego). I was trying to check on some others. I got 4 so far.

Comment

Good thanks Garey, the build its good but slow not a lot time to work on it. Hopefully the meet happens !!

Comment

I think if everybody just showed up, and saw what we can off each other, it would be a beautiful thing. Just one good turn out. Think about it.

Comment

Anybody that can give ray325e some help with her car, please contact her on the Miami sub forum. She is a young woman who loves old body BMW's. Before she became a mom, she used to come up and get down and dirty in the junk yards with me and Diego.

One of the few women I know that can turn a wrench at the junker.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello fellas, does anybody knows of a machine shop that fill and redrilled wheels? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure but contact Ernie Bello at Bello Motorsport. 561-686-1941. He is also the a good source for alignment and suspension. Ernie's team will mount and balance your custom wheels and not scratch up the finish. They take their time and do it right.

Or contact Angel at SWAT Wheels. 561-389-8246.

There is also a custom wheel fabrication shop just north of Sunrise Blvd and east of 441. They make custom anything for wheels. I can't find the contact info but I will get it for you maƱana. Hit me with a text to remind me. 561-758-7218. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X