Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on the trade. PM'd

Originally posted by mgoblue View Post
    are you willing to put cash on top for a trade?

Comment

Rust Free? You photos clearly show rust in the trunk sidewells bubbling up under some coating..

Comment

Originally posted by mcm185 View Post
        Rust Free? You photos clearly show rust in the trunk sidewells bubbling up under some coating..
        Bubbling has started in the battery tray, but are far better than any other midwest IX I have ever seen or heard of unless restored. That being said the pictures are there for the purpose of potential buyers knowledge. I'm not trying to hide anything about the car. It's all original with matching VINs on all panels. The exterior body is rust free. Period. The rest of the car is in immaculate condition although not perfect, but my price reflects it. I believe my asking price is on par to the service records and condition of the car.

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump, becoming pressed to sell, all offers will be entertained.

Comment

Bump, price drop! Make an offer!

Comment

NEO

no one is sadder than me, they are just giving these ix's away right now, I guess nobody wants them anymore.

one of these days we will look back and say I had this and sold it for .....

BUMP

Comment

This thread just shows how hard it is to sell any e30 for more than $4k.

GLWS! Btw, never seen a coil mounted as such.

Comment

Originally posted by dubdub View Post

I was wondering the same thing!

GLWS!
                      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                      -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
                        NEO

no one is sadder than me, they are just giving these ix's away right now, I guess nobody wants them anymore.

one of these days we will look back and say I had this and sold it for .....

BUMP
                        I know, sad to see. Have had a few local inquiries lately, but none too serious. Hope somebody can pack her up for the winter because I don't have the space to.

Comment

This thread just shows how hard it is to sell any e30 for more than $4k.

Sadly true, market value seems to have plummeted recently. When I had first considered the sale I had seen them go for much more than I am asking. Truly a steal to anyone who can fix up a few odds and ends.

To answer to your statement about the coil, I had seen this done on a few other cars that were turboed, to help create space on that side of the bay, as these were my original intentions for the car. I decided against that however to preserve it and hopefully find another project car that fit the bill.

Comment

To be clear, I don't think their value has plummeted; I just don't think people on R3V like to pay more than $4k. Make a strong ad and put it on ebay. Catch all those that don't get the really low mileage one for sale right now.

Comment

To be clear, I don't think their value has plummeted; I just don't think people on R3V like to pay more than $4k. Make a strong ad and put it on ebay. Catch all those that don't get the really low mileage one for sale right now.
                              Market value is up to the buyers I guess right? But yeah I have considered making an ebay ad. That will most definitley be the next step if she doesn't sell soon. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

youre also in Ohio which isnt very convenient location to most major cities. dont get me wrong the car in the description and pics seems worth your price but i couldnt act on it sight unseen

Comment

Working...
                                X