Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond driven auto

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, for anything!

Paid for an HID kit, on the 23rd of January, no notice it was shipped, NOTHING, like i had not even ordered.

Sent emails, no respone, got ahold of Halston Pitman aka Dinanm3atl, said id get a refund, nothing yet. I dont know if he works for them or what.

Id stear clear of his products as i think they come from same website...

This is the 3rd company ive tried to buy an HID kit from, and the companies have all dropped the ball. Its almost asking to much these days to send a vendor $, and expect to get your item.

Buyer beware

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Sorry to hear that Matt. I bought most of my lighting from him. It did take a couple of months and a bunch of PM's to receive it, but I got it all. Hopefully you'll get it taken care of

Comment

I am in the same boat. Ordered a few lights. Got high beams and reverse lights. I was told that the 55W HID were on back order due to the ballasts, but not given a date. I have sent 4 emails with no response. I did find a number for them 727-231-1586 and just tried to call, but I think they are gone for the day.
      Last edited by BoulderE30; 03-20-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

start a paypal claim man, i had to

Comment

I had the same story with this guy. Bought an HID kit on Black Friday, still haven't received it. It's now halfway through March.

The owner of the company was semi helpful at first but soon failed to respond to my emails. I was professional and prudent in my communication. I'm still waiting for my refund of $40.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

pm dinanm3atl

he someone knows them, company is a total joke

Comment

Thank you. I left them a VM this morning and PM'ed dinanm3atl... we'll see how long this takes. I am about to just get an HID kit off amazon because I know i'll have it in 2 days

Matt-B I also got a set of your shift boots through Renown when I ordered my wheel. I love them. Thank you they are amazing.

Comment

I pm'd him just after posting here and I'll let you guess if he replied or not

I ended up getting LED's from Byron here.. $75 shipped for a set of two. Probably going to get another set for the high beams!

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  I pm'd him just after posting here and I'll let you guess if he replied or not

I ended up getting LED's from Byron here.. $75 shipped for a set of two. Probably going to get another set for the high beams!

Which headlight housing did you put them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BoulderE30 View Post
                    Thank you. I left them a VM this morning and PM'ed dinanm3atl... we'll see how long this takes. I am about to just get an HID kit off amazon because I know i'll have it in 2 days

Matt-B I also got a set of your shift boots through Renown when I ordered my wheel. I love them. Thank you they are amazing.
                    thanks man, i have a feed back thread here if you dont mind

Comment

Their site is "under maintenance now"

Comment

Originally posted by BoulderE30 View Post
                        Which headlight housing did you put them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Depo smileys. It was really easy.. just get a 1" or so hole saw and drill a hole in the center of the back cap

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                          Depo smileys. It was really easy.. just get a 1" or so hole saw and drill a hole in the center of the back cap
                          I've got the us ellipsoids. Trying to see which route i want to go now. lots of choices for 9006 for HID and LED and from what I have read it seems as if they work fine without blinding other drivers.

I just got off the phone with my bank to dispute the transaction. I'm guessing that the company will not respond to them either and I'll get my money back.

Comment

+1 for not using this company. Got most of everything. H1 bulbs didn't fit and were out of specs. 8 months later and Halston (Dinanm3atl) is still feeding me bullshit.

Comment

Update: Reached out to Halston Pitman on facebook. He took care of the issue with a full refund. Might be worth it for other people to reach out to him there as he might not be very active on the forums at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X