No announcement yet.

What is this Panjo crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't plan on using the classifieds here anymore either. Would much rather pay an annual fee and have the devoted r3v classifieds back.
    IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

I too would be willing to donate to r3v and get rid of Panjo. I have a few things to put up for sale and I'm now quite hesitant to do so. I'd be more than happy to throw money in to keep this place afloat, It's a great forum.
      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

But there is an obligation to use Panjo for payment! I've used it on Bfc for awhile and still have yet to use Panjo for payment.

Reference

Originally Posted by george graves View Post
        I'm keeping an open mind. But...my fear is that Panjo will force you to use their payment system eventually.
        Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
        And if they do we will drop using them, R3V will never require paying if the user chooses not to
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
          But there is an obligation to use Panjo for payment! I've used it on Bfc for awhile and still have yet to use Panjo for payment.

Reference

Originally Posted by george graves View Post
          I'm keeping an open mind. But...my fear is that Panjo will force you to use their payment system eventually.
          I dont care as much about the payment system (although I wouldnt want to use it) as that Panjo really loses visibility. Maybe its just me but I had no problem selling plenty of things on BFC and on this forum without it. And I havent sold one single thing on BFC now that they have Panjo.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
            I understand why it's happening and can support the idea, but Panjo can't even recognize my r3v username/password to post to the forum, which is pretty annoying. Is anyone else having this problem? It's only posted on the actual Panjo site now, which I have a feeling not many people look at...
            I'm open to the idea of Panjo but I'm also experiencing this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
              I dont care as much about the payment system (although I wouldnt want to use it) as that Panjo really loses visibility. Maybe its just me but I had no problem selling plenty of things on BFC and on this forum without it. And I havent sold one single thing on BFC now that they have Panjo.
              I've experience the same.
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I posted some wheels for sale and I had to increase the listing price because Panjo said they're taking a percentage of the final sale price. I'm not going to list anything else until Panjo is gone.

Comment

I don't believe that will be using Panjo, but the idea of a paid membership is really disappointing to me as I am not in any position to pay and am lucky to even be able to afford owning a car at all right now. I feel like this whole thing really has the ability to push a lot of lower-income members away.
                  sigpic
                  1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

I've seen the panjo thing go poorly on other forums, don't have a ton of experience with it though. On another forum I used to be fairly active on there was a yearly fund drive and people who donated more than a certain amount could access the custom title (changing the text under your username). I would kick in whatever I could afford, being a super-poor student at the time. Unfortunately I'm still a super-poor student but I'd kick in some bucks for sure.

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                      I've seen the panjo thing go poorly on other forums, don't have a ton of experience with it though. On another forum I used to be fairly active on there was a yearly fund drive and people who donated more than a certain amount could access the custom title (changing the text under your username). I would kick in whatever I could afford, being a super-poor student at the time. Unfortunately I'm still a super-poor student but I'd kick in some bucks for sure.
                      I did the same on another forum. It also gave access to a private group. It didn't cost much and it helped the site without everyone having to pay.
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                        I don't believe that will be using Panjo, but the idea of a paid membership is really disappointing to me as I am not in any position to pay and am lucky to even be able to afford owning a car at all right now. I feel like this whole thing really has the ability to push a lot of lower-income members away.
                        I think it's more of a non-obligatory donation, not a requirement.

Comment

Panjo is a good thing. Your stuff reaches more people and sells faster. What's wrong with that? Cmon people

Comment

Ive advertised stuff that isnt E30 specific on Panjo and have yet to sell any of it. However, I still get these "market updates" on stuff that I have zero interest in.

What happens to my current ads that are in the classifieds?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I just tried listing on Panjo too and I can even post it on r3vlimited via the Panjo site. The username and password don't seem to work. Aggravating

So if anyone is interested in these stickers let me know. I don't know where else to park it on r3v

Last edited by audiquattrot; 07-11-2016, 03:52 AM.
                              www.instagram.com/snwmble
                              #snwmble

Current:
                              '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                              '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                              '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                              '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                              '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                              '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                              '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                              '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

There should be a option, if people want to sell through Panjo or without Panjo.

Also I have a problem, I can't connect my R3v Username and Panjo account. Damn

Comment

Working...
                                X