Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluegrass Chapter Spring Drive (near Cincy OH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluegrass Chapter Spring Drive (near Cincy OH)

“Backroads, Bimmers and Bratwurst”

Car season has begun! The Bluegrass Bimmers Chapter of the BMW CCA is hosting a Spring Drive on April 21. The drive’s official starting point is Williamstown, KY and we will be meandering across some backroads to Maysville, KY, followed by a river run up KY 8 to the Hofbrauhaus in Newport, KY, where we will have a late lunch/early dinner. Weather permitting, we will be in the Bier Garten. (If it is wet or chilly, we will be in the main hall).
    If you’ve not visited Hofbrauhaus, this is the first “branch” of the famous Hofbrauhaus Munich to have opened in the US. Menus and beer information are at www.hofbrauhausnewport.com
    The event is open to all BMW CCA members from any chapter to join the fun, food, and great conversation. We will depart from Williamstown KY around 11am. The route will take us through Falmouth and Germantown (of course!) KY to Maysville. Then after a quick gas up/drink stop, on to Hofbrauhaus!!!!! And by the way, while the bratwurst there is good, the Bier is BETTER!!!!!
    Details and links to registration will be posted on the Bluegrass Chapter's homepage.
    Details:
    Date April 21st
    Registration is open until April 14th at MotorsportsReg.com. Go to the www.bluegrassbimmers.org to find the direct link or go to Motorsportreg and search for us.

Informal groups may be gathering in Louisville, Lexington and Florence to caravan to the official starting point. Watch the Bluegrass Bimmers Chat list or Facebook page for more info. We ask that everyone arrive in Williamstown by 11 a.m.
    Cost:
    Their is no cost for the event, however, you will need to pay for your food and beverages at Hofbruahaus.
    All who register will be emailed a map with the exact starting location and a waiver about a week before the event. We ask that you bring the signed waiver with you on the morning of the drive to speed up the process. All drivers AND passengers must sign the waiver.

Questions: Please contact me via PM.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

Guys,

Glad to see the signups! We have about 20 registered so far, and are glad to have even more. I'll be sending all those who registered an email later this week with some details, etc.

On the waiver - we will be signing them on site at the official meet up point (that'll be in the email). I'll also have wristbands for everyone for everyone who has signed the waivers so we can keep track.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!!
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

Working...
      X