No announcement yet.

BMW 1991 E30 325I M3 S52 OBD1 SWAP CONVERITBLE HARDTOP - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing surprises me anymore with these cars. Not having it BAR'd isn't a big deal but will turn off many buyers who have that kind of money to spend. There's are tons of turbo/swap cars running around CA. Windshields are cheap and touching up or swapping the decklid isn't much either. So the dash is crack free? I noticed a carpet cover on top I guess only for protection?
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I knew someone who helped me with smog everytime I registered the car, and I didn't want risk not passing and having that record. Yes the dash is crack free, I put the dash mat there to protect it and I have a sunscreen as well. Thank you

sigpic

1989 325i Sold
      2001 325i Sold
      2005 Infiniti G35 Sold
      1991 318is Rip
      2005 Subaru Sti Sold
      2009 Honda Civic SI Sold
      2009 Honda Civic Si Sold
      2003 Saab 9-5 Sold
      1991 325ic MTech2 S52 Current

Comment

Not trying to trash this deal, is this really worth 25k? Curious, cause I got the exact same. GLWS

Comment

GLWS. I see a lot to like. The seats look pretty darn good, especially the m-tech rear seat; that's a try unicorn.
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

Bat

Place the car on BAT. I am curious what this fetches.

Smog is a consideration for CA buyers. The hassles of buying and selling is a just a put off for some. There is plenty to like about this car.

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
              GLWS. I see a lot to like. The seats look pretty darn good, especially the m-tech rear seat; that's a try unicorn.
              Yes seats are in really good shape for the age of the car, but they are not in the shape I would expect at this price point, if that was the only blemish it might be able to be over looked. Thats not the case here though by any stretch now is it.

Look OP, Like others have said I just trying to be honest with you and I hope you can get close to what your asking, as thats a great thing for you, I just think your going to be waiting for a long time for that 1 person willing to buy in.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks for the input and I agree with you. This car isn't for everyone and I know there will be a small market. I don't mind waiting as I'm in no rush to sell. Thank you
                sigpic

1989 325i Sold
                2001 325i Sold
                2005 Infiniti G35 Sold
                1991 318is Rip
                2005 Subaru Sti Sold
                2009 Honda Civic SI Sold
                2009 Honda Civic Si Sold
                2003 Saab 9-5 Sold

Comment

No thank you
                  sigpic

1989 325i Sold
                  2001 325i Sold
                  2005 Infiniti G35 Sold
                  1991 318is Rip
                  2005 Subaru Sti Sold
                  2009 Honda Civic SI Sold
                  2009 Honda Civic Si Sold
                  2003 Saab 9-5 Sold

Comment

Someone sold a PERFECT OBDI S52 swapped white MTech on here right around 17-18k last year. He had a working power soft top as well as the hard top and wind deflector.

If I had to price your car based on that, I could see you getting somewhere near 13-14k. And trust me that hurts me to say, I have a lot more tied up in my non MT2 S52 vert that I know I'll never get back.

Good luck bud.
                    No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

Originally posted by Nick's e30 View Post
                      Someone sold a PERFECT OBDI S52 swapped white MTech on here right around 17-18k last year. He had a working power soft top as well as the hard top and wind deflector.

If I had to price your car based on that, I could see you getting somewhere near 13-14k. And trust me that hurts me to say, I have a lot more tied up in my non MT2 S52 vert that I know I'll never get back.

Good luck bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X