sigpic

1990 325is 2JZGTE Swap
    1989 325ix Coupe
    1988 325is Coupe
    1988 325i Euro Vert

Comment

Originally posted by CarMetic View Post
      I want this car, sent an email a couple weeks ago. *from the ad
      PM'd, I believe the email setup with my craigslist is a junkmail, that's why I give out my phone number. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Holiday bump, happy holidays to all!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Irrespective of the price, I would caution anyone against buying a car without wheels.
            1997 328i - SOLD
            1991 325is - SOLD
            2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
            1991 318is
            2011 328i xDrive
            2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin C. View Post
              Irrespective of the price, I would caution anyone against buying a car without wheels.
              The car has a set of wheels. If you read the original ad, you can see that I originally had an extra set of wheels to sell with the car. However, these wheels have already been sold, so the car will only be sold with the set that it's currently riding on.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin C. View Post

What's so bad about buying a car without wheels?
                Even if you don't own any e30 wheels, go out and buy yourself a set of bottle caps with tires on them for $100 and bring them with you. I think this is a great deal.

GLWS OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Just to be clear, the car DOES come with wheels. It will come with the wheels seen in the pictures. Also the exhaust is getting fixed next week. Price is absolutely firm.

Comment

I've seen this car and cl for awhile now. Free bump for another clevelander. If you're in the area this car is a rare find around here.
                    89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                    99 540it
                    86 Volvo 240 wagon
                    99 Cherokee
                    13 Passat

Comment

Bump for fixed exhaust leak! Still has a nice sound because of the Remus muffler.

Comment

pm'd

Comment

THIS CAR IS BACK UP FOR SALE!! MODERATORS....can you change the title of this thread to reflect it's for sale status?

Long story short, this car is NOT rust free as stated in the ad by NEO. I flew into Cleveland and drove it back home to VT and started going through it and it's very rusty and not worth saving, to me anyway. Rear wheel wells are bad as well as rear spring perches.

That being said, it starts, runs, shifts, and drives well. Both diffs and transfer case are good. Body panels are not rusted through. Body kit is in good shape. It made it from Cleveland to Vermont!

It now has a set of Basketweaves with snow tires as well as the Borbets you see in the pics. New fuel line, fuel filter, newer battery. Oil and filter changed. All driveline fluids where changed to Redline.

I would rather sell it whole then part it out, so throw me some offers.

I am thinking around $2k?
                          Last edited by E30andy; 08-11-2017, 04:56 AM.
                          89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
                          1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

Wow, that's a twist. I believe you'll need to create your own for sale thread since you are not the original poster.
                            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                            -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

That is a twist.

Sorry to hear it was rusted out. Blah that's lame.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by NEOe30 View Post
                                Being an AWD model the most notable thing about this car is that the body is 100% RUST FREE!

Originally posted by E30andy View Post
                                Long story short, this car is NOT rust free as stated in the ad by NEO. I flew into Cleveland and drove it back home to VT and started going through it and it's very rusty and not worth saving, to me anyway.
                                My ad stated that the body of the car was rust free, which it was. This can be seen from the pictures in the original posting. After meeting with you, the car was looked over, you noted some problem areas and things that the car would need, and we agreed on the sale. Beginnings of surface rust underneath the car were one of these areas.

I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with your purchase. If I had the money to buy it back from you I would, but I have it into a turbo build. If I can source the pictures from my ad I'd be happy to send them to you, but highlighting what you consider to be issues with the car in your own for sale ad may also help your sale.

My reasoning for posting is that I don't want to seem like the bad guy here. At one point in bargaining I was told "I'll fly back home at that price" or a comment similar to that. I posted pics of anything I was asked for to be as transparent as possible, I'm sad that it wasn't the correct purchase for you. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X