No announcement yet.

Dederic Motorsports Complete Bolt-on Turbo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna do this so bad , maybe with the money I'm getting back from my court case =D
    sigpic

Comment

What's included in the full 24v kit?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

I am seriously contemplating this for my sedan. If it is a plug and play (besides tuning; that is a given to do), I would be more inclined to go this route.
        1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
        2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
        2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Everything is bolt on, and everything is plug and play. Even the tuning is plug and play. I can't advertise that it comes completely tuned (no turbo kit is ever completely pre-tuned for any one car), but it has a pretty good tune in the EMS that comes with it...specially if you have a stock m20b25. A little check on the dyno won't hurt.

The 24v kits come with everything to go from NA to turbo, minus the exhaust. IC kit, turbo kit, EMS (or chiptune, same price), injectors, turbo oil/water line kit, yada yada. The only two things I would recommend to be swapped out motorwise is the headgasket and the headbolts. O-ring, or MLS, along with ARP2000 studs. You'd be set, ready to boost away into the sunset.

We sell e30 3" modular exhausts for $700 that works with all the turbo kits we sell, they are all stainless steel, mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature 4 vband clamp sections. Turbo to dp, dp to midpipe, midpipe to muffler, and a straight tube (no muffler). I include 2 extra sets of vband flanges if you want to install a muffler, or two.

Derek

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
          PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Do you do anything for m42? Considering getting and turboing a late model 318i
            http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

Would you offer some type of deal if this can be ordered without the turbo? I have an H1C turbo that is just rebuilt.
              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

With the M20 kit, would you be able to retain your OEM fogs as well?

Comment

my PnP megasquirt will be here this week... maybe I can discuss the oil lines, injectors, turbo, and manifold and some head bolts with you... the rest of my setup is going a slightly different route (liquid to air cooling) more efficient, less cutting...

Comment

PM me if you'd like to discuss options. I have access to numerous different water cooled setups as well, its just more expensive than a simple air to air setup due to the related running gear.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

This is so awesome. Cant wait to buy a kit.

Comment

FYI he's a great guy, seems very meticulous, and takes the time to walk through anything and everything via PM. I'm very close to pulling the trigger.

Comment

Once CBIS hits $.38 I'm buying a 24v kit for sure. C'mon stock market...I wanna go fast!!
                          sigpic
                          Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                            I have access to numerous different water cooled setups as well
                            Will keep this in mind come the end of the year.
                            sigpic

Comment

This thread just made my week!

I just got back into e30's after a 10 year hiatus and picked myself up a great S52 swap that I'm having a fantastic time with. I am curious what the power goals/estimates are for the standard 24v kits? I saw the OP mention something about chip tuning a couple of pages ago but I take it the 24V will be megasquirt at this point?

Any chance of retaining A/C with the 24V setup?

I would love to see some 24V dynos and/or pics of an installed kit when you're able to do so OP. Looks like the quality of your work is top notch. Some good installed photos and a couple of vids and you will be selling these suckers like hotcakes my friend.

SUBSCRIBED AND VERY INTERESTED

Major props for doing what looks to be incredible work at a very fair price for the e30 community.
                              Last edited by johnjohnsons54; 04-13-2012, 12:22 AM.

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
                              In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
                              I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

definitely wont have the funds until next summer, but this looks like a great deal!

so are oil feed/drain lines included? we'd just have to get a bung welded on to our pan for the drain? and what about the feed?

i saw you set someone up with 2-step launch control, is toggle-able anti lag possible?

and i'm assuming you use different sized turbos for your different psi setups right? i'd want fast streetable spool.

oh and is it an external wastegate? and do you offer different bov options? (recirculation, etc)

thanks!

My Transaction Feedback
                                My "build" thread
                                BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Working...
                                X