X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCM Motorsports Park April 8-9, 2017 Track Weekend

NCM Motorsports Park Track Event with MVP Track Time

Good Morning Fellow Track Fans:

MVP Track Time is hosting our 10th annual “Tax Freedom Track Weekend” track event at NCM Motorsports Park April 8-9, 2017. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun in luxurious Bowling Green.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Registration for April 8th – 9th at NCM is available on line with Pay Pal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration. You can choose the entire weekend or a single day at your choice of the links below:

Feel free to join us at NCM April 8th – 9th for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at NCM in April. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

PS: Convertibles with a roll bar or pop-up style factory rollover protection are welcome
    MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

Please, feel free to join us at NCM Motorsports Park in April for the on-track fun. We are 75% full. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at NCM. Happy Motoring!

Feff
    MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
    X