E30's Hard to find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30's Hard to find?

Been on the hunt for an E30 for some time now seems like nice condition one's are getting harder to find and priced very high I was curious how much you all paid for your e30's

e30's are climbing in value and at a pretty quick pace recently if you want a decent car you're probably looking above 4k plastic bumper cars are going for more, is's will cost you closer to 6-7k and m3's are anywhere from 30-50k but if you're asking you probably aren't looking for a m3
    Originally posted by Vokuhila
    I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
      e30's are climbing in value and at a pretty quick pace recently if you want a decent car you're probably looking above 4k plastic bumper cars are going for more, is's will cost you closer to 6-7k and m3's are anywhere from 30-50k but if you're asking you probably aren't looking for a m3
      Around here people are aking 6-7k pre face lift -.- few asking for 8k for pre face lift with 270k km's o.O should mention im on the hunt for a 2dr 325i'
      Last edited by crooked_nose; 09-17-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

well the cars for sale on this forum or any e30 forum for that matter are going to be on the higher side, BUT most of them are enthusiast owned so they are usually in better mechanical condition. be aware not all the people who sell on this forum are real enthusiast or have any idea what they're doing. like this guy for example http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=335106

Comment

Found a pre facelift (85) 325i with facelift swap :D bilsteins h&r combo 270xxxkm body is mint interior is mint some dumb hellaflush wheels (bbs rs's) 16's for 8500 might go pick it up what do you guys think? over priced? if I pick it up ill more then likely end up selling the wheels. oh yea remus catback(obviously I wont pay 8500 bare in mind)

Comment

Rs's aren't poser wheels!!!

Comment

No friendly advice? haha didnt say they were just dont like the stretch look im more function over form would I be over paying at arouund 8kish? hes done all reg maintenance and its garage kept second owner

Comment

Also remember you will still have skinny tails :(

Comment

Also remember you will still have skinny tails :(
                  how do you mean?I dont even know if im going to buy it yet ive seen a few on this site with more kms go for the same but that was in the states I would imagine a clean 325i is even harder to find in the great white north

Comment

I mean in the end its your car the typical r3ver is going to say 89-91 325is is the best starting point and I agree but its your deal not mine

Comment

84-87?= skinny tails 88-91=tall tails

Comment

84-87?= skinny tails 88-91=tall tails
                        skinny tails by this do you mean tail lights? goin to apologize been a toyota guy most my life

Comment

Yes look up late model e30 tailights and early model e30 taillights

Comment

And the fender arches...

Not a problem if you want to slam the car on coils or bags but you will be disappointed with any springs you buy

Comment

Yes look up late model e30 tailights and early model e30 taillights
                              Eh I dont mind that looking at the pics my jaw dropped and found myself sayng dat ass lmao :D would 8500 be over priced in your opinion though and I would rather pre 86s over here considered a vintage where I live meaning insurance is like 200 a yr and no emissions :D

Comment

Working...
                              X