Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything Stolen - need some help

Hey guys,

So I just ran by the garage I rent this morning to grab some things for the e28 I picked up yesterday only to find out everything was gone.

This was the garage that housed my e30 project. The only thing left in the garage is the shell and some interior.

I could use some extra eyes around the area and forums to try to spot anything being sold that can be tied back to the car.

Some of the easier to spot items:

- 16x9 Schmidt Modernline wheels wrapped in Sumitomo tires with a chunk taken out of one wheel spoke
    - A full rebuilt M20B25 with a freshly painted (black) block - complete from pan to valve cover.
    - Zinno red hood with a fake carbon fiber emblem (from PO)
    - Orange / Black engine hoist and engine stand
    - BMW BBS 14" Basketweaves - 3 wrapped in winter tires and one tireless
    - Shock tubes with ground control coilover modification and M3 sway tabs welded on

...along with every part on an 89 e30 325is in Zinno red, thousands worth of my tools, my friends tools, machinery, and shit I had in storage. It would have taken hours to unload everything that was taken - so if you see anything suspicious please let me know.

Below are some pictures of what was taken and what the car looked like complete:

Pretty much everything in this picture is gone except the cardinal interior and the shell.

This was the level of completion the motor was stolen in, on the engine stand that was taken also - sorry for the picture but it's all I got:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I didn't have renters insurance and the owner doesn't have home owners. Let me be a lesson. Go get some. I really cant explain how this makes me feel.

I'll keep this updated with any found info. If you know/find something post it here please.

This could have happened a month or so ago, I haven't been there in a while.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by Moto-Mucci; 11-02-2010, 07:03 AM.

Wow that is awful. I am sorry to hear that.

Comment

That is colossally fucked up. I will keep an eye out here if anything makes it over to the coast.
      cars beep boop

Comment

sorry to hear it. pics of the carnage?
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

so sorry man. hope you track them down, and they get what they deserve.
          just isn't right.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Did you file a police report?
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Dave. I'll keep an eye out to see if anything shows up.
              Good Luck.
              Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
              88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
              98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
              89 Porsche 944 - dd
              95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
              90 325is - track rat

Comment

ah that sucks so bad, had stuff stolen out of my garage but never that horrific. hope you get it back and they get time behind bars.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

id fucken kill someone. sorry to hear that man. its always hard to handle when your personal space gets invaded and there's nothing you can do about it.

Comment

dude. sooooo fucked up. im really sorry, getting jacked is one of the worst feelings ever.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                    Originally posted by JakeP
                    with a coathanger

Comment

Thanks guys. Can't really explain how I feel right now.

Comment

I'll keep my eye out on the classifieds/ ebay.

Comment

Just believe in karma. Karma will the get the person who did this someday.

And you will get better stuff now than what was stolen. :)

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                           - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

I'd keep an eye out for any other tuner/euro cars that frequent the area.

Comment

Can't tell you how sorry I am.
                              Originally posted by Jafxod
                              Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Working...
                              X