No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all. I got 2 tickets for the Le Mans on Thursday if anyone can use them. They're free as long as you're actually going to go and put them to use. Let me know!

Comment

Hey I'll take those tickets if they're still available?

Comment

Sorry, race was last week!

Comment

A little eye candy... Terry Sayther appears to be selling all their cars. If you search "Terry Sayther" on clist they all pop up.

Flared e30 touring with an s54: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5791910397.html
          s52'd 2002: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5788830790.html
          1600gt: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5784281908.html
          Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
          COTM Aug 2019

Comment

wonder why he's selling. i want that fucking bus so bad

Comment

Hey anyone in the austin area have any 4x100 wheels up for sale?

Comment

Hey - I'm looking for an e30 for my nephew in the next month. Anyone know of one hiding around that I could buy? Budget is $5k or less depending on condition.
                - Automatic
                - Coupe or 4 door
                - Any color
                - Clean title
                - Running
                COTM Aug 2019

Comment

im in san marcos

Comment

Originally posted by rjmcdermott81 View Post
                    - Automatic
                    You're a bad uncle, Ryan lol.

Comment

No kidding.... When I was looking for my car I was tripping over auto's....now that I need one I can't find a decent one. Unfortunately it has to be an auto though.
                      Originally posted by kid8 View Post
                      You're a bad uncle, Ryan lol.
                      COTM Aug 2019

Comment

Hey guys, my car is on Craigslist here in Austin. https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5820801612.html

Comment

San Antonio

We are in San Antonio....wouldn't mind doing a meet halfway thing sometime. Maybe San Marcos/Gruene/New Braunfels?

Comment

Originally posted by ACVC325ix View Post
                            We are in San Antonio....wouldn't mind doing a meet halfway thing sometime. Maybe San Marcos/Gruene/New Braunfels?
                            Don't have an e30 anymore but id be down to meet some bmw folks with e30s ill bring down the e46
                            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hey everybody!

I'm new to Austin. Just got here from the SoCal region.

On my second E30 in about 3 years of E30 ownership. Currently driving an early-model with a B27 w/ a full B25 head on it. Upcoming projects include a manual swap (yeah, it's an auto right now for various reasons) followed by swapping in new pistons for more compression. (Hoping a stroker will end up being more fun than a stock B25... if not, then maybe I'll swap the bottom end of the engine block and just go full B25.)

I'd be happy to meet some local E30 enthusiasts and/or do some project work together! I live in a house in Central East Austin right off E 6th St that has a great project space in my backyard for car work.

Get in touch and let's talk shop, have a few beers, and swing a wrench!

Fun story: I saw a euro right hand drive, touring edition E30 around East Austin the other day. Can't imagine what that person has to do to keep that car running around here...
                              Last edited by krazy; 03-10-2017, 11:27 AM.
                              current:
                              89 325i

previous:
                              87 325i
                              86 325 stroker frankenstein

Comment

Hey man, welcome to Austin. I'm relatively new myself and live outside the city up north. There's a few us who meet up occasionally and we're always up for meeting new e30 owners.

Comment

Working...
                                X